CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Discussion in 'Activities' started by _______D_A_R_K_N_E_S_S_______, Aug 11, 2016.

1. (insert bb code for large title and colored font here :( )

Simple idea! Just make the consipracy theory from the thing given by the person before you and give something to make a theory about to next person

Keep it away from sensetive topics plz :(

I will start off. make a consipracy theory about: cats :)

2. -Bush did 9/11
    -the world is ruled by aliens
    -TVs, microwaves, and all sorts of electronics are known to cause cancer!
    -There has been cures for cancer ever since the government invented the disease.
    -There is a door at the bottom of the Marianas trench
    -The us Government funds terrorism
    -the pyramids were built by aliens
    -The aliens were built by pyramids
    -Osama Bin Laden was captured and not killed, he was locked up in area 51 to be interrogated.

I think I'm just scratching the surface here

3. You missed man did not land on the moon..the titanic did not sink..lord lucan is alive an well....

4. Little Annie Adderol! 

5. THE WORLD IS FLAT__________

6. Fat*

7. Haha lol. Very funny and randEm xd
    I loled hard at that one

8. These are not conspiracy theories, these are facts. Please re-read the title of this thread.

9. A conspiracy theory suggests that..

Titanic sinking was actually a plot to eliminate the leading economists of the then usa.. as it is within 3 months of sinking ,the us federal bank was privatized.. and was sold to the owner of the titanic. Also it is said that the titanic received warnings from various ships about the iceberg,yet it ignored them and hit the berg head on.

10. Again, this is a fact. Does no one think to read the thread?

11. Conspiracy theory is that it was Kate Winslet's double that stood in for the naked scenes so technically you didn't see her naked..

Now paint me like one of those French girls damnit!

12. It only takes 1 lick to get to the end of a tootsie roll pop

13. Kim jong un is the leader of the Jamaican Illuminati

14. Cats are evil and want to destroy the planet earth. They've already made secret plans with the Vorgons to build a hyperspace freeway through our solar system and the annihilator ships are on the way!

Next topic: mice

15. Sounded like cats vs dogs 3

Also for mice conspiracy theories - watch the hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy
    (Dunno if I should spoil it ~)

16. So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

17. Mother

18. Could you please type more than 6 words right.

19. Suzanne & Purp "mysteriously," disappear from Kaw & forums at the same time then "mysteriously," reappear at the same time....Are "they,",one and the same?..if not,do they both doubt each others gender?...does anyone else like hush puppies & jalapeños with their deep fried catfish?....Inquiring minds need to know.