Work involved, don't click

Participate in forum games, player events, and more.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Work involved, don't click

Postby -Narwhal on Jul 22 2016, 9:04pm

Sergeant Cathal Abiit wrote:
-IIXII-AJ-IIXII- wrote:You are a fictional character, with the ability to be placed into any universe of your choosing. Which would it be and why? What would you be doing in this universe?
Hmm… So any universe ehh? Honestly I'd have to choose Halo. The technology is just awesome, and what would I be doing? The Spartan-IV program of course. I love the rush of adrenaline during combat and wouldn't miss an opportunity to defend my race against savage beasts. Maybe even Star Wars. A mandalorian of course. Have you seen that armour? It's freaking sick.

-IIXII-AJ-IIXII- wrote:Which universe would you hate to be in? Why?
Any universe without electronics would SUCK. Just… just don't force that hell upon me. I would just hate being there.

-IIXII-AJ-IIXII- wrote:Do you have parents alive? Siblings? What is your relationship with them?
Parents? I wouldn't know. Well more of I just wouldn't care to look. Similar to now. Siblings? I suppose I may as well bring my sister along with me. She is the person I'm closest to after all, and I wouldn't mind keeping that the same.

-IIXII-AJ-IIXII- wrote:If you could have any super power or object from any universe, what would it be?
Superpower? I definitely want time manipulation. Have you seen those awesome quicksilver scenes? Sick right? Yeah, I could do that.

-IIXII-AJ-IIXII- wrote:If you could create your own political party, what would it's name and party platform be?
I don't care. I was never one for politics, and honestly wouldn't care as long as it treated people equal.

-IIXII-AJ-IIXII- wrote:What is/would your childhood be like at age 5? 9?
If I went the Star Wars route is be training. The Halo route I'd be getting a normal education in a low middle-class family.

-IIXII-AJ-IIXII- wrote:Do you have formal education?
Yeah, I'd probably have at least a high school level of knowledge, plus I'd take military classes along with getting some online classes.

-IIXII-AJ-IIXII- wrote:What do you like and dislike?
I can't stand governments who try to make their people's lives miserable, or criminals who break the law not because they are forced to in order to live, or those who do it for a good reason.

-IIXII-AJ-IIXII- wrote:If you could describe how you wanted to look, as in physical description, how would you?
Well I might as well just describe myself now. Tall, muscular, medium messy hair. Blue eyes, very dark brown hair.

-IIXII-AJ-IIXII- wrote:What are some of your quirks?
I notoriously just don't care about most things. I'm a little antisocial, I just prefer doing missions alone. When out of combat and service I get told that I'm often times way too nice for my own good. I also get a bit paranoid. I need to know where everything is and what's happening around me at all times.

-IIXII-AJ-IIXII- wrote:What are some of your vices?
During combat I feel no remorse.

-IIXII-AJ-IIXII- wrote:How do you feel about morality? Good vs Evil?
Most people, even the people I fight and kill do not know whether their good or evil, they're misled to think they're always good. Heck, sometimes I don't even know whether I'm good or evil.

-IIXII-AJ-IIXII- wrote:Describe a good relationship you'd like to be in, and a bad one you can't get out of.
A good relationship 'do like to be in would be with my general… Not sexually, I mean just being friends with them. A bad relationship that I couldn't get out of would most likely be with my parents.

-IIXII-AJ-IIXII- wrote:What are some of your skills? What can you do well?
Killing. Yeah, I can kill people pretty well. 3rd Division operative kind of requires that, and I'm the sniper here, and I'm a pretty modest guy. I'm good at hiding, got that hand-to-hand and sword combat down reflexively due to training. In my free time I tend to go on adventures in the woods or go rock climbing, so I'd like to think I'm pretty good at that.

-IIXII-AJ-IIXII- wrote:If you could have an elemental ability, what would it be?
Shadows. Yeah, definitely shadows. I mean, I could just make bullets and people pause, or have my bullet change course after a shot. And I'd be able to operate even better at night, I could just sense where people are. I suppose if I had a second I'd choose wind.

-IIXII-AJ-IIXII- wrote:Give yourself a fictional name.
I like my name the way it is now.

Oh dammit! I forgot that I was supposed to only be describing my fictional character and not myself! I guess I should add that to one of my quirks.
Last edited by -Narwhal on Jul 22 2016, 9:25pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Narwhal

Postby _-A_tiger_in_disguise-_ on Jul 22 2016, 9:19pm

mrcheez wrote:Couldn't KaW be consider and Rpg? You fight fake monsters and make alliances with other people with troops that aren't real... We are all role playing 

Yes! It is a MMORPG.

@Op, creating a fictional alter ago is part of roleplaying! There's nothing wrong with it, but it is role playing! If it was creating a character, I'd say it's fan fiction, but creating a fictional alter ago is roleplaying, which, btw, it's totally related with fan fiction, as well. Anyway, don't demonize rp itself, its basically writing, nothing wrong with it.
_-A_tiger_in_disguise-_

Postby _-A_tiger_in_disguise-_ on Jul 22 2016, 9:22pm

Oh, ftr, I like the idea, though I feel too lazy to do it myself, atm. I wonder what's this for...
_-A_tiger_in_disguise-_

Postby -yoyodog- on Jul 22 2016, 10:06pm

Are we just going to ignore the fact that venoms fictitious name has Isis in it?:0
-yoyodog-

Postby Static on Jul 23 2016, 2:54am

Whatever galaxy I can rap in, I'm there dude. Bring on your outer galactic shenanigans and be verbally assaulted!

I'll be Thanos, chillin on my throne
Smokin purple, collecting my stones :roll:
Static
2017 ASW Champion

Postby AVMMF-FruityInYourMouth-SWOD on Jul 23 2016, 3:12am

Is this a serious question AJ? I'll answer them if so.
AVMMF-FruityInYourMouth-SWOD

Postby -IIXII-AJ-IIXII- on Jul 23 2016, 3:19am

Tiger;

My point is, you're not creating a character at all. I'm just asking questions for future use. There is no game or theme involved with the end results of this thread.

I'm literally only asking questions.

AVMMF-FruityInYourMouth-SWOD wrote:Is this a serious question AJ? I'll answer them if so.

Very serious. Very
-IIXII-AJ-IIXII-

Postby xAnnabellex on Jul 23 2016, 3:28am

-IIXII-AJ-IIXII- wrote:-A look within-

You are a fictional character, with the ability to be placed into any universe of your choosing. Which would it be and why? What would you be doing in this universe?

A universe which would contain an "RPG"-like levelling up screen/ability. You would gain skill and stat points to assign to a myriad of different options.
These points would be received through either performing relevant tasks (such as practicing archery would improve your AGILITY/DEXTERITY as well as archery proficiently).Alternatively you would be able to kill living beings to gain their status bonuses.
The trick would be in that, apart from me, the only way to recognise and start participating in this "game" would be to kill a human.

Which universe would you hate to be in? Why?
One where we don't even have the illusion of free will, cue the debate?

Do you have parents alive? Siblings? What is your relationship with them?
Game of Thrones :_: 'nuf said

If you could have any super power or object from any universe, what would it be?
I would have to say complete mind control.

If you could create your own political party, what would it's name and party platform be?

I would be all for some kind of excessively dogmatic and oppressive regime, of which I would be the leading member, not necessarily 'the' leader.

What is/would your childhood be like at age 5? 9?
No comment, normal stuff, nothing out of the ordinary.

Do you have formal education?
Not as of yet, however History and Philosophy is the target.

What do you like and dislike?

Dislikes: SJW's and Religion, people who have too much empathy and attempt to force it onto others.

If you could describe how you wanted to look, as in physical description, how would you?
Male, 6"1 moderately attractive (generic crusty old white guy) :)

What are some of your quirks?

Above average intelligence
Apathetic (arguable whether vice/quirk)

What are some of your vices?
Impatient
Cant deal with arrogance/intolerance and incessant ignorance

How do you feel about morality? Good vs Evil?

Although I do believe there to be objective moral values and to a lesser extent, duties, I would not necessarily
adhere to them in every situation. Them again morality is also to an extent contingent to its two polarities.

Describe a good relationship you'd like to be in, and a bad one you can't get out of.
I would hope I would be in a good relationship with my partner and a bad one with ignorant people as a whole.

What are some of your skills? What can you do well?
Logical mind, *arrogance intensifies*, good memory. Able to honestly inquire without an obvious bias.

If you could have an elemental ability, what would it be?
Air, provided I could manipulate it's density and behaviour.
Give yourself a fictional name.
Car McCarface

I do have further questions for those willing. If I like your answer well enough, I will be in touch. *Moon emoji*
xAnnabellex

Postby -chubbychaser- on Jul 23 2016, 4:01am

No support
-chubbychaser-

Postby Noobicus_Maximus on Jul 23 2016, 5:41am

This is a good read, support
Noobicus_Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Activities