Work involved, don't click

Discussion in 'Activities' started by -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-, Jul 22, 2016.

1. -A look within-

Hello my fellow KaWers.

For awhile, I have watched over these forums and "acquiring" data on various personalities and mentalities. And while I reserve the right not to say what for, I have the audacity to ask you to assist me in an on going project. As the title suggests, we will be taking a look within. *You can do this in my PM or here.

*Fictitious work here. I'm asking questions to and about a fictional you, not you.

You are a fictional character, with the ability to be placed into any universe of your choosing. Which would it be and why? What would you be doing in this universe?

Which universe would you hate to be in? Why?

Do you have parents alive? Siblings? What is your relationship with them?

If you could have any super power or object from any universe, what would it be?

If you could create your own political party, what would it's name and party platform be?

What is/would your childhood be like at age 5? 9?

Do you have formal education?

What do you like and dislike?

If you could describe how you wanted to look, as in physical description, how would you?

What are some of your quirks?

What are some of your vices?

How do you feel about morality? Good vs Evil?

Describe a good relationship you'd like to be in, and a bad one you can't get out of.

What are some of your skills? What can you do well?

If you could have an elemental ability, what would it be?

Give yourself a fictional name.

I do have further questions for those willing. If I like your answer well enough, I will be in touch. *Moon emoji*

2. I clicked damnit

3. 10/10 topnotch rp

I'm a blue furry cat named Xisis. I'm 15.
    Abilities : Sword Dance
    Education : PurHD
    Skills : Wicked with a blade.

4. Halp me Aj i need help on my betting league!

5. Why is RP so strong with this game?

6. This isn't RP.

7. You wrote 'you are a fictional character'.
    Is that not RP?

8. I asked a question. Here is the full question:

"You are a fictional character, with the ability to be placed into any universe of your choosing. Which would it be and why?"

9. Sounds like the core of RP to me :x

escaping everyday life and entering a make up world

10. Sorry, I'm already a blue cat. You need to be something else. :lol:

11. So...Venom.

Imma need you to relookat the thread *MoonEmoji*

12. I am a Captain of an Aircraft Carrier in Mexico's Navy Fleet..

The name of my ship is..

Wait for it..

Montezuma's Revenge!

13. If we're RP'ing I want to be a dank meme

14. Race: Insectiod – The Bug people

Race division:

Insectopedia, the race’s home sector name, is a conglomerate of five insectoid races; The Honzel (Wasps) The Jemang (bees) The Meno (Roaches) The Yolli (Mosquitos) The Zirro (Ants.)

Insectopedia is, as its name suggests, a conglomerate of bugs living in “harmony” with one another. Having millions of years to evolve, these bugs have higher brain functions than your average earth bug. It’s not exactly on human level, but capable of rational thought, joy and happiness, fear and ambition. Since there are no other creatures that can keep on the bottom of the food chain, these bugs would be rather large.

Zirro –The ants are one of the obvious leaders, given their ability to coordinate attacks with numbers and their militarized nature. They have several different colonies headed by different queens. Colonies can number in the tens of thousands. * Jungle. But, the ants divide further into multiple types. There are bitter war between the different species of ants. Red ants, black ones etc.

Jemang - Bees are kind of like ants with their colonies and they also control a lot of the pollination so are responsible for a lot of plant life, this would make them very important on any planet they are on, alongside their honey production. Unlike the ants, there is only one Queen-bee, who delegates her rule out to duchesses.

Meno - Roaches are numerous, breeding very fast and have tank like exoskeletons. They elect their leader.

Yolli – Breed fast as well, being the most populated bug, but live the shortest life. They easily rule swamps.

This is only the tip. There are over a million known species of bugs, each one a war machine in its own way, from venom to stingers, giant fangs and claws, camouflage, body armor, chemical weapons, super human speed and strength, the list goes on and on. There is no other more deadly type of animal in the world than bugs.

History:

The insect’s rise to power on a galactic scale began during the Novan warring states period, or, the Swarming, as it is known in Insectopedia. Before that time Insectopedia had five planets in its grasps and was known only as a whisper. The sector is located in a pocket of space that was deemed empty by well know explorers, thus, the need to search there died down. Even without foreign trade or even the Wanderers, the sector managed to stay self-sufficient for hundreds of years, mastering space flight on their own.

It wasn't until a hundred years ago that Insectopedia was visited by a trade vessel that had lost its way. The Insectopedian navy quickly intercepted the vessel and killed it's mainly Soccee crew, believing them to be an alien hostile force. After weeks of reviewing the trade vessel, they found Holo-Maps of nearby sectors. Curious, they put together several expedition fleets and set sail for them. The maps they found were proven correct as the first expedition found a Tacoman colony planet sitting ripe for the taking. With their vast numbers, the bugs did what they are now known for, swarmed it until every last Tacoman not target worlds.

This brought about a long, drawn out war with the Tacomans in which the race met their match. After a few months fighting a defensive war, the two powers agreed to a treaty that set their current borders. A few decades later of rebuilding and the insects expanded out elsewhere, eventually meeting TSC and FIS. Using the mistakes of the past as a guide, they set up borders and trade deals with them.

Government:

The central government of Insectopedia is, weird, to put it best. The insectoid race that is in possession of the Oste-Moonrah is the undisputed head race. In order to obtain this, the other races must swarm and take it in a set time frame. The owner of it can set, revoke, modify laws, commands the military and is head of state. The other races maintain control over their planet and designated regions. The bugs could never agree on a capitol planet so they built a space station that sits in the middle of the five.
    Territory – Five planets in their home sector: Cisca(Arid, desert climate), Wift(Jungle), and Austoun. (Swamp)

Total population: 1.9T
    Religion – Buddism
    Traits: Short life span
    Sport – ?
    Class system – Leaders, workers.
    Relationships:
    The Shadow Consortium - Yellow
    The Mazah Khanate – Orange-Red
    The Shardic Kingdom - Yellow
    The Volian Empire - Grey
    FiS - Blue
    ToC – Orange-Red
    The Tacoma Tribes - Yellow
    The Novan Federation - Grey
    The Beast Kingdom - Grey
    The Nomadic Soccee - Blue
    Elves domain - Red
    Orgren - Red

Known people:
    Famous people: (Known now)

16. Id live on a planet of only insects and arachnids, bugs if you will. Since there are no other creatures they wouldnt be small, theyd be masters of the earth. Having millions of years to evolve these bugs have evolved higher brain functions, not on human level but capable of rational thought, joy and happiness, fear and ambition.

Imagine warfare on this planet, there are over a million known species of bugs, each one a war machine in its own way, from venom to stingers, giant fangs and claws, camouflage, body armor, chemical weapons, super human speed and strength, the list goes on and on. There is no other more deadly type of animal in the world than bugs, we just overlook them bc their tiny.

Id probably choose to be some type of scorpion, there are over 2000 known scorpion species alone, id choose to be one of the bigger species, forgoing venom and speed for more strength and more armor.
    Id roam the earth, with over a million differnt species to encounter and fight things would never get boring. Adventure around every corner, id want my special ability to be longer life, id need a few hundred years to explore my new world at that size. And since i wouldnt know what other species are out there imagine the surprise at some of the monsters youd encounter, how strange and different.

17. You must be wiped cuz your jokes are gassed!

18. :moonface:

20. The ones trolling and trying to be funny will be the ones posting in the thread. Those serious and interested in the idea will pm privately. This happens every time there's an idea like this.