Open Farming

Discussion in 'Activities' started by HenryPaul_0401, Dec 10, 2015.

1. It is sad when a player -VM- can not stand to be a responsible player. He is famous for attacking players for NO reason. If, you return hits, he takes it as a major threat to his account. Be glad to see that account pinned and/or shut down. Player name again is: -VM-

2. Someone seems a little butthurt over a little inc

3. Someone's gonna get more inc now

4. We need a reason to attack each other on a game that's called kingdoms at "war". The imperative word here being, WAR....

5. And by posting this thread he's actually given everyone more reason to attack him :lol:

6. Do it yourself

7. Nub nub nub

8. KAW forums rule no.1 :Never complain about people who farm you.

KAW forums rule no.2: Never ask forums for help with farming a target.They will never help you.

KAW forums rule no.3:Try to get a thread like this locked ASAP by a mod so it gets less exposure.

KAW forums rule no.4: Forumers love a chance to make some jokes or be brutal. Never give them that chance.

KAW forums rule no.5: post these kinds of threads with a statless alt so your safe from hate and farming. (©JUST JOKING, DONT YOU DARE DO THIS).

KAW forums rule no.6 :Take care and have fun. Forums is a great place but remember , never post anything on forums which you can always post on WC.

KAW forums rule no.7:Forums is a lovely place. You will get people who may try to put you down. Just ignore them lowlives and dazzle KAW and forums with your great personality and ideas.

10. I was so disappointed when this didn't give me any tips on what tools to use for my crops.

11. Never heard of him.

12. I think we all need to calm down and eat a snickers. You're not you when you're hungry.

Better?

Better

Snickers, get some nuts.

14. all this did is make -VM- earn my respect :lol:

15. Definitely new here :lol:

16. And why are you quoting op?

17. Why are you quoting the guy who quoted the op?