~World Leaders~ PBP

Discussion in 'Activities' started by -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-, Sep 19, 2015.

1. No, "If you want to play, go ahead and post your countries." As in, post your countries starts so I can message those that want to play. You can post, but, anything you do will be invalid. And you'd give up valuable info.

2. That's Swaziland's current minimum wage per hour, not yours.

As of the start of the game, there is no official military in any nation. They were all destroyed in the UNs effort to create world peace.

You could, however, make a case to start off with some military, but you'd need to ask AJ if it's valid first.

He said,"If you want to play, go ahead and post your country, and I'll message you on Thursday". That comma is very important. The game will start on Friday, apparently. I hope you understand.

3. Oh, wait, what? We're no starting? But I was just typing up my first turn!

4. I'm a supreme leader, I do what I want when I want... Bam I've got five nukes

5. Hello fellow citizens of Greece.  Allow me a few brief words before i celebrate our victory with a few close friends. Thank you for your vote of trust in me and my views. As I promised you I will help fight the reign of terror that the Shuda group has started in a most gossamer manner. As I mentioned many times in my speeches I will assume full control of this country once I swear into parliament. Do not fear though because I gave you my word that if you are dissatisfied with my attribution I shall step down with no hindrance. I ask you to show patience as I am now striding my first steps in politics with no prior experience. However I share the same vision with you. A vision of Greece restored to it's glory. A Greece where no one has their head down in shame. A Greece which everyone shall respect and fear. 

POPULATION: 10 million 
    AGRICULTURE: Wheat, corn and other grains, cotton, figs, olives, oranges, peaches, potatoes, sugar beets, tobacco and tomatoes, (leading producer) of olive oil and raisins. 
    NATURAL AND MINERAL RESOURCES.  iron, aluminum,gold, silver, copper, magnesium, rare earth metals, uranium and oil,  huge amounts of natural gas. a sun that shines most of the year and winds that blow most of the year almost everywhere and sea currents and  geothermal activity.  clay, nickel, coal, bauxite, ore, and chromate and petroleum. 
    STRENGTHS: many islands, strategic location, men must serve from one year to 18 months in any branch of the armed forces, Greek ships make up 70% of the European Union’s total merchant fleet. 10th largest coastline in the world, strong cultural awareness, intelligence, “Formerly we said that the Greeks fight like heroes. Now we shall say that heroes fight like Greeks.” (churchill), 3% of international scientists are Greek (pm for link) 
    WEAKNESSES: 
    STARTING BONUS: 3submarines,  science, cultural identity 

6. We could still use more countries.

7. I might need to play..... *evil face*

8. Can i haz play Australia pleez mister

frfr tho

I'm interested. Reminds me of Risk, except this is more like playing it with nerdy dungeons/dragons type kids. Count me in.

9. Just had to make sure I didn't play huh. DIDNT YOU.

10. Yes. Australia yors

11. Reported to NSA for being a terriost recruitment thread.

12. Dw. Nsa already has me on their radar. I have a tracker in my left pinky.

13. Sorry I'm late to the party but i loved the game last time and I want to continue it again. I'll edit this has I get it together.

Located: Current day Italy

History: Back in 700 B.C. Rome was founded. Since then we have strived for excellent achievements.
    When the Shuda attacked us we fought for victory but found peace instead. Italy as we knew it changed forever. Eventually rival gangs formed that went on to fight for power. The gang that won, The Ceaser Geesiers, took control and ushered in a new area that may rival the great empire of Rome. The new leader that came to power is known only as SecretKiller. He established the great cities of Rome, Death, and Italy. He also created the minor cities of Julius, Secret, and Augustus.

This just in, SecretKiller first speech addressing the nation and the world is in...
    " Hello my fello country men. Today I usher in a new area of greatness, one that history will remember. I have established a Senate which you, the people have voted in. Our country is a strong country. We have the best special forces in the world which give us the ability to silently go into any country and spy on it without it knowing. We shall continue to follow our anestors, which we will have strong engineering that allows us to cut the number of turns on one thing by 2 days. We have plenty of resources such has fish, wood, brick, oil, iron and much more to trade. We do not seek to attack countries unless they attack us. We therefore wish peace with all other nations. Long live the Roman Republic!

14. 8 countries now.

15. Hello, countries will now have goals to complete. They are optional and you will be rewarded for doing them. Pming them now.

16. Welp. I'm mentally screwed for the night. Anyone for strategy talk? 