Season 6 ideas and how to improve from season 5

Discussion in 'Activities' started by -Jaguar___iE___King-, Aug 24, 2015.

1. i like it

2. S6 =s1 setup with tweeks

3. sounds like s2

4. That would not work indi wars because they open and set for people around same area but clan could but you would have the issue with SSH in the clans and hitting Big tanks

5. The random set up would be amazing but it would not really effect the clans they would just get big towered players with bfe/bfa

I think the plunder set up is really off because a SSH can hit tank and get large plunder and tank can hit SSH and get little plunder i think they should fix this and make the plunder got like ebs bigger you are more plunder you get and smaller you are less plunder it would help issues but SSH would complain about it so in way all have complaints and that but this forum is for season wars set up and that i think the big time war players should war big time war players and then have normal indi wars under neath them eg 4 clans in season wars VS and lower ones that new to wars and wabt to war to refresh there EE or something can do normal but placement on how you war is where you end up

6. Can we not discuss another season right now please lol

7. I think the main issue that is with season 5 wars is so many people are warring but you have so many leaky builds and new people in the wars with this event happening like really 300 loaf for a win like who would turn that down they messed up everything that Season wars should be about thing that devs need to do is look over the wars and start doing something about the leaks and moles and inactives like give them harrasser punishment because the season wars are dead because 1 going to long 2 leaks and inactives 3 event ontop of the season wars 4 unexpreinced war players in them and 5 is it really a pain to keep and doing SS over and over!!!! Like some players would love a week break to relax and restock there pots and bank some money and be refreshed for the next week but 3 weeks of none stop wars it deals a lot of issue to players that warring!!!