Minecraft Structure Idea Collaboration

Participate in forum games, player events, and more.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Minecraft Structure Idea Collaboration

Postby lIXlI-lIXl-AQUARIUS-lXII-IlXIl on Jul 25 2015, 2:57am

That's exactly what KaW needs so it can final be killed off, good thread op.
lIXlI-lIXl-AQUARIUS-lXII-IlXIl
 
Posts: 443
Joined: May 8 2013, 6:37am

Re: Minecraft Structure Idea Collaboration

Postby Bluephantom956 on Jul 25 2015, 4:41pm

Azzaro_The_Vengeful_Marauder wrote:That's exactly what KaW needs so it can final be killed off, good thread op.

I do not understand what you mean
Bluephantom956
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Jan 7 2012, 7:47pm

Re: Minecraft Structure Idea Collaboration

Postby alaissa0121 on Jul 25 2015, 6:11pm

Bluephantom956 wrote:
Azzaro_The_Vengeful_Marauder wrote:That's exactly what KaW needs so it can final be killed off, good thread op.

I do not understand what you mean

Me either..
alaissa0121
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Dec 22 2014, 8:18pm

Re: Minecraft Structure Idea Collaboration

Postby Bluephantom956 on Jul 25 2015, 10:32pm

alaissa0121 wrote:
Bluephantom956 wrote:
Azzaro_The_Vengeful_Marauder wrote:That's exactly what KaW needs so it can final be killed off, good thread op.

I do not understand what you mean

Me either..

That makes 2 of us! Please explain yourself on that comment.
Bluephantom956
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Jan 7 2012, 7:47pm

Re: Minecraft Structure Idea Collaboration

Postby GriMzZy on Jul 25 2015, 10:52pm

Azzaro_The_Vengeful_Marauder wrote:That's exactly what KaW needs so it can final be killed off, good thread op.


I think it's kind of mocking the fact that this thread is about Minecraft but we are on KaW Forums, so he is sarcastically saying "this is what we need, Minecraft threads to kill off KaW and get everyone to play Minecraft"

At least I think
GriMzZy
 
Posts: 4140
Joined: Jan 24 2012, 5:36pm

Re: Minecraft Structure Idea Collaboration

Postby Bluephantom956 on Jul 25 2015, 10:59pm

Aha! Now I see! This has nothing to do with advertising Minecraft, If I was saying 'Try our Minecraft in this server, we can build a cool structure!' It isn't advertising, therefore not redirecting the mass of KaW players to play it instead. See it is only logical......wait, now I am starting to sound like Spock. Let me leave the logic arguments to him!
Bluephantom956
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Jan 7 2012, 7:47pm

Re: Minecraft Structure Idea Collaboration

Postby GriMzZy on Jul 25 2015, 11:46pm

Bluephantom956 wrote:Aha! Now I see! This has nothing to do with advertising Minecraft, If I was saying 'Try our Minecraft in this server, we can build a cool structure!' It isn't advertising, therefore not redirecting the mass of KaW players to play it instead. See it is only logical......wait, now I am starting to sound like Spock. Let me leave the logic arguments to him!


If you were advertising Minecraft the thread would be locked lol
GriMzZy
 
Posts: 4140
Joined: Jan 24 2012, 5:36pm

Re: Minecraft Structure Idea Collaboration

Postby alaissa0121 on Jul 26 2015, 12:08am

The op said, "All minecraft players"
And not "all kaw players" and since this is only a discussion I don't think this is an advertisment :)

Unless you really said "go check out this game" Then that will be advertising :)
alaissa0121
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Dec 22 2014, 8:18pm

Re: Minecraft Structure Idea Collaboration

Postby Bluephantom956 on Jul 26 2015, 12:06pm

It has been summarized! I had the idea to build the zombies map, Origins from Call of Duty. I would use these trenches to serve as a base! I know it would be a weird base but mobs would take damage jumping in.
Bluephantom956
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Jan 7 2012, 7:47pm

Re: Minecraft Structure Idea Collaboration

Postby __lIllLlIAllLIlAlIlI__ on Jul 29 2015, 3:06am

Just started playing this game and im hooked!! Im currently building a huge glass castle and a few other nifty things. however the Nethers scare the hell out me
__lIllLlIAllLIlAlIlI__
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mar 12 2015, 11:22pm

PreviousNext

Return to Activities

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests