Minecraft Structure Idea Collaboration

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Bluephantom956, Jun 12, 2015.

1. I built some pretty cool stuff on dayz overpoch 

2. Nice

3. Minefact:
    Did you know that you can feed chickens with netherwarts?
    (available in pc and xbox there's still no nether in pocket edition)

4. No just no
    This nerdy game isn't enough?
    Know what why not let's throw minecrap and Pokemon into the mix and also let pimd share the same wc

5. Just go to the next thread behind you. Done. Now you wasted your precious 1 minute in this thread :p

6. Dear god the dorks are running wild in forums...whats next dress up as a star wars character day?

7. Um...... Are you sure you are in the right thread? If yes then.... um...... Idk....
    If no then ok, be careful if which thread to post

8. Why are you guys talking about minecraft in kaw???

9. Um.... Ask op I'm busy.....

10. lol, i wouldnt be bragging about that, some things are better with a partner

11. I mean in minecraft, I've always been interested in architecture that's why I use minecraft

12. Meanwhile, we're all on a fantasy role-playing game. Its funny how that works isn't it? 

13. No Support

14. I thank you for your commitment to making clear your lack of support. :D This is an opportunity for you to read as I don't really have much care for the thread now.

Thanks again,

Bluephantom956

15. i never played minecraft, but those builds are impressive.

16. I do have to agree. I could never imagine myself building them. Or anything of the sort

17. I have started building a cathedral in 360 version, I'll send some pics when I get home

(note: since I'm on 360 version they're are no tools available to make building faster or easier, in turn, everything is designed and built one block at a time)

The only thing I use to help me when making structures is grid mode on Microsoft paint which I sometimes use to desgine certain structures before I build them (each square= one block and use specific colours to represent similar looking blocks)

18. Sorry guys it says my phone doesn't have enough memory for it, so I can't show it unless someone can pm me on line for me to send to them to post for Me (not advertiseing a 3rd party app

19. That is a bummer. I wish I could have seen it.