How many "Posts" can you use? :)

Discussion in 'Activities' started by sean893, Apr 18, 2015.

1. How many “Posts” can you use?

Post, posting, posted all counts as one word!

Here is an example:

START

Today, I bumped across another Kaw player whose name is The Pro. All of a sudden, he come to give me a private message.

”Hello Sean. How are you?”

”I’m doing great, Mr. Pro! And, I’ve got some new things to share to you!”

”What is it, Sean?”

”I would like to create as much sentences as I can with the word post.

”Sounds interesting...What is the first sentence?

”Number 1! Go for a penalty kick in football, and score a goal like a boss! But, don’t kick too hard until the ball fly out or hit the football post,, of course!

”I can do that, Sean. I’ve no problem with scoring goals. What’s next?

”Number 2! You can be a post-man and post letters in a post box!”

”Posting is a piece of cake. I can just ride on a motorbike and keep dropping letters in mailboxes in and out. What’s the next sentence?”

”Number 3! In Kingdoms At War, every player has a wall! You can then post messages in their wall! For example: Hi Mr. Pro, I just posted in your wall!”

”That is obvious, as everyone knows what’s a wall post is. So, what’s the fourth sentence?”

”Number 4! There’s a place called forums. When you browse the forums there’s Announcements, Past Events, Wars, Ideas + Feature requests, Off Topic, Wars, Guides, Strategy and Fan Fiction! There, you can see players posting threads of various topics!”

”I know that, it’s obvious as well. And there’s a forum post count too. Anything else?”

”Number 5 and the last one! You can participate on super-weird events. Here’s one event: Climb up a ladder without a safety harness non-stop! If you can achieve what many couldn’t, you may get yourself posted in the Guinness World Book of Records for breaking the greatest ladder climbing distance. The best distance, set by Gary Kirby is 114.17 (11,417 climbs) kilometres in 24 hours!”

”Wow, that’s amazing! It would be extremely challenging to climb a ladder that high.”

”And this marks the end of my sentences with the word post! Thank you for listening, Mr. Pro!”

”No problem Sean. After all, I need to get to work now. My client is waiting for me.

”All right, see you later tonight, The Pro! I’m gonna go attack some kingdoms today! My troops and spies are waiting in the wings! Bye…”

….when I suddenly saw my News Feed with 34 notifications.

You were attacked by The Pro and lost! They took 101,518,582 gold from you!
    You were attacked by The Pro and lost! They took 101,518,582 gold from you!
    You were attacked by The Pro and lost! They took 99,175,225 gold from you!
    You were attacked by The Pro and lost! They took 97,132,883 gold from you!
    You were attacked by The Pro and lost! They took 95,715,344 gold from you!
    You were attacked by The Pro and lost! They took 92,985,771 gold from you!
    You were attacked by The Pro and lost! They took 89,517,292 gold from you!
    You were attacked by The Pro and lost! They took 86,176,339 gold from you!
    You were attacked by The Pro and won! You successfully defended against an attack!
    You were attacked by The Pro and lost! They took 85,471,383 gold from you!
    You were attacked by The Pro and lost! They took 84,051,079 gold from you!
    You were attacked by The Pro and lost! They took 82,709,241 gold from you!

”THE PRO!! YOU KILLED ALL OF MY TROOPS!!! WHY???

”You said I could post myself. I just got my name posted in the Kaw Book of Records for the highest number of attacks per unload. ;)

”YOU WILL COMPENSATE FOR THIS!!” *starts chasing The Pro who attempts to run away* ”COME BACK HERE!!!”

END

I just used the word post 15 times! How many of these words can you use in ONE post?

Good luck! One of your posts could actually make the community laugh hard! This thread is made for entertainment purposes!

Fun Leaderboard

1: brobot9(53 posts)
    2: IlllIllIIllSquishyIIllIlIllII(51 posts)
    3: Planemaster(36 posts)
    4: Alaissa0121(23 posts)
    5: sean893 (15 posts)
    6: DO-lBllAllTllTllLllElFIELDl-TB(7 posts)
    7: XxX-Fallen_Futashy777-XxX(Currently Disqualified)
    8: -Eclipso- (Currently Disqualified)

2. Sean  you're a weird one, bro.

I posted on this thread.

I did it once

3. There are 20 "posts" there. By quoting your post in my post, Im including my post count in my post along with your "posts" in your post. The next time I say post (now) Ill be up to 28.

4. Why you gotta quote OP like a noob :roll:

5. Post. Now 29

6. Nice try! You have used the word post once!

Quoting my post is not considered! You should write in your own words! -Eclipso- and Battlefield is currently disqualified! :D

7. ooooo Eclipso Sean just rekt you

U srsly gna tak dat ri NAOW?

 salty4lyf

8. :lol: Disqualified. Darn. What ever will I do?

9. Since when they were rules?

10. All these posts in these posts have increased my post count in this post a considerable amount. Others may post how this post is unfair as I was using the posts of others to have more posts in my post but this post shows how much I care about those post hating posters that dislike my use of others posts. I win

11. Another challenge, gotta try :D

"Whoever post in my wall will be perm farmed"
    I invented as Aisa saw it. "Why would he perm farm someone by just posting in their wall? That's pretty unfair... Gotta check the forums to see if someone reply in my post."

She tap the forums button and he saw many new threads. She look at the one with a title, "Shark eb" and look at the thread. She hasn't enjoyed it much and she quote the post with "brace yourselves, eagle is coming. But later, she check it again to see if eagle saw it and posted a reply. And then, she saw eagle eating a popcorn while watching people's posts. Even kaw_admin post as well! She can't believe that he/she post in that thread. Of course, kaw like shark eb, why not? Maybe she really can't believe that kaw can be silly in different threads including that one. She just let that thread be filled with people's posts which eagle watched.

She check the other posts and she saw "salty's the champ" or something. She look in his post and she didn't understand it that much so she just look in the other replies. She saw one of salty's post with almost, ALMOST a perfect grammar. She posted his mistakes but she said that it was better than the other posts of his.

She then go back to the game and she saw someone post in her wall, "Hey, how many post did you said?" the anonymous posted. She wondered about it. Why would an "anonymous" post in my wall? She ignored it and delete that post in her own wall. She saw and update in the wc (new players) so she post some clan ad in their wall. She saw more coming so she tried her best to post in each player's wall until there's no new player that come up. When the dinner is ready, she was about to quit the game when she saw another post by anonymous, "Thanks for help :)" she post in her wall before she left the game, "Your welcome :) I wonder if that's enough..."

12. Post this thread! Who gives a post about this posty motherposting post game, ya'll posters get on my post!

13. Much better!! This post is counted and qualified!

Alaissa's qualified as well!

For -Eclipso-, you may either need to edit your current post to remove the quiting of my original post, or make a new post of your own words, like what Alaissa0121 did!

Fallen-Futashy is disqualified for quoting along with my original post!!

14. There was once a boy called Post, Post always wondered why his parents would give him such a name. So one day, Post decided to post something in the letter box because he knew that he had been created by Planemaster to serve his posting needs. One day he decided that he would go and see what KaW was like so he made his account (called post) and got onto world chat and started posting questions about how he could play the game. Due to the long term effects of KaW, post decided to quit. To stop his KaW addiction he decided to make a random sentence.

How many posts can a postman post if a postman could not post.

He then realized that the answer to this was 0 since a postman could not post anything in his sentence. To get rid of his KaW effects further he decided that he would help Planemaster with his posting thread by saying post over and over again, he hoped that by saying post over and over again would rid of his KaW addiction. So he said

"Post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post, post."

Post was submitted to a psychiatrists hospital due to his saying of post over and over again.

EDIT: I used the word post 36 times in this post.

Make that 38 for those two there,

15. Best ^
    Congrats planemaster and sean! :D

16. All these posts in this thread doesnt make any sense.

17. It's just for fun :)

18. Posting could be used in many ways. In basket ball you might try to poster someone. In soccer you try not to hit the post. In forums you hit post to post a thread, but always be careful your post may offend someone. However post can be used with other words too. Have you been to the post office yet? Would you rather read the Nee York Post or The Washington Post?