Predictive Text Game

Discussion in 'Activities' started by McLovinYourMom, Mar 28, 2015.

1. By putting too many smiley faces in my keyboard?

2. I am not sure if you have dry socket and I will be going to the caf now and then I'll be going to the caf now and then I'll be going to the caf now and then I'll be going to the caf now.

Uh. Wow.

3. Time to try the iPad...

The fact I can see it as an excuse for the next few weeks of a sudden it was the best of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day.

4. I love you so much fun and addicting but it is a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day........

The fact I can get it right away with the new version is better to be the first half of the year of high quality of life and the rest of the year and the year before I get a good time with the year of high quality.....

I'm a big fan of this month in which a great way to be able a lot to be able the best way for me I was in my room for a long way toward an amazing voice of reason why the year before that is not an easy to get to be the same as I am so glad you are so much for a long way toward......

5. Funny to read all of the comments! xD Doesn't seem to work on my device tho so I can't participate but nice to read others! =-D

6. Its Monday its good day to die.
    What?

7. I got to see you soon and I'm still not sure what the actual number one in a while ago when it was the best of luck with the same thing to say it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and shoulders and a lot more fun if I was a great way of saying it would mean the world

8. I love it and it was not immediately known whether the government has been in a statement issued by the time of the best thing ever. I'm not going to be the best thing about it and it is not the best thing about being able too see you. The only way I am not going to be able too much of it the same best of luck the all blacks in are in my a the fe To I love don't live in a my your so a new

9. you have to be able and the other day of this message is the new York NY and I am so that is not be in this email and then you can be in this email is not be in this email is not be in this email

10. Today is a good day see you soon as I think I have an interview at least treat us like old people with the lighting Its a a good day see you in the living room for a good day see you soon as I think it's just a bunch of my assassination went through but like I said said they are you have a good day see you soon as I think I have an interview with the associated press conference,

I don't know what happened but that's some weird suggestions o.o

11. The fact I can see you soon enough for you and your friends are like that you have a great way of life and I don't know how to make a new phone

12. The fact that you have a good idea but it was not immediately clear how much you love me like that I have a lot more to do with my family

13. I love you so much fun and I have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is the best thing ever is when you have to be a good day to be a good time

14. Well that is a strong all about how's my life goes Twitter update doesn't. I'm like today talking a minute just so right to anyone I'll tell you how I be the first president of being ain't.

15. Actually this is quite enjoyable: above was my attempt at the first two lines to Will Smith's The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

I want to do more with song lyrics!

Vanessa Carleton A Thousand Miles:
    If I could find information that skin don't you think that would put me back. Oh cute you know I was at those moments iffy could just stay you too.

Linkin Park In The End:
    I think she has an good stuff face, but even the items don't even make. I have to find the last it and but I think end in don't even matter.

Eminem Lose Yourself:
    You better look your in the morning you want it you better not let it go. You only get one so do not miss you come to block the opposition candidate of information a little.

16. All because connected has a lot more than the a year and the first half of the year of my friends are and to be able a good idea but the only best of thing friend and the a team that to me that I even have to do it all day and night in a row r the same thing as a too long many of these things days of my friends favourite song on my the end zone in the morning to the all you do that in