Predictive Text Game

Discussion in 'Activities' started by McLovinYourMom, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Im good how are things that you can also use the following pages link to the sound of the most important thing is that the company has been a couple of hours since I woke up so that you can also be used for the first time in the morning.

2. Hey dude seems we must work go for walk dog because the xbox one didn't fit in for you

3. yo be able to get the best for your time and you are not the best to get a bit of the best for your time.

4. I'm at a time when you are not going anywhere

5. The fact I can see it on a Friday afternoon with a lot more than the other day.

6. I don't think that the government has been a good idea

7. You can get it right now and I don't have the best of luck with your friends

8. :lol:

9. The only thing that is the most important thing to do is make sure that you can find a place to live with the same thing as a friend of mine who is the best place for you to know about

10. 

11. Good luck for tomorrow and I don't have a lot of fun and addicting job guys subject has worked out for a few weeks

12. Cat that only sits on its back legs tickld the same time as the one I have a new phone number is a bit of a new one of the most depressing feelings to me too much of the radio silence and I will be there

13. :lol: support

14. The function of my favorite childhood memories of the lake so I swam over to their yard slower than that of course the cookies and cream cheese and I didn't know that it had been a couple of children at the stairs.

15. Try it, it's real

16. I don't have to go home and I have no idea what I'm doing it wrong and the other rest first day time I try every single day and night

17. I dont know im pretty random thoughts on the grass that was lining up to date with my friends but I didn't want to.

18. I am a beautiful person.

19. I am a beautiful person. the only way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to

20. Hi there are no longer available. we are going to be at the moment. the only way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way.

(I typed in "hi" first then did predictive text).