Predictive Text Game

Discussion in 'Activities' started by McLovinYourMom, Mar 28, 2015.

1. You know the predictive text for the iPhone it suggest words it thinks you are going to use [​IMG] Well instead of typing anything only press the predictive text as many or as few times until your finished and it will have made a random usually funny or weird sentence! Really fun I'll start!

I'm at a time when you are so much for a long way in hell of an old lady at my job to be able a new song on my mind and the first place I have no clue who I was. 

2. I'm at a time when you are not in my room for a long way toward an amazing job and a few years and years ago when I was just a little too hard for you guys have a great day

3. I am a stegosauraus the... Repeats the

4. Hey man who has the best way for the first time in the morning and evening .

5. I'm so excited to be able to see my tweets and you have a great day

6. I love the way to get a new song and I have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new song (repeat the rest over)

7. The fact I can get it right away with the new version is better to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from school

8. That was the second suggestions.
    Here is the first suggestions:

I love you so much fun and I have to be a good day to be a good time.

9. I'm at work today And tomorrow night with my life

10. :lol:

11. Devils the best thing ever when you have no idea what to wear

12. I love the fact that the government has a lot of fun with the new version of their bodies and I don't know how to get my nails done.

13. I love it when you have no idea what I'm doing this weekend. The fact that I don't think that you have a great way to get the hang of it and it is not the same thing to say it was the best of the year and I don't think that I have a great way of the year and I don't think that I have a good time with the best of the best part about it is the most recent year old boy I don't have the best thing about being in a row in a few oyears ago when the first time in a while and then the other hand is I don't think that it would have to go back to sleep now and it will take place on the other hand is the most recent version and I don't think I can see the new version and the rest is history and I don't know what I was a little too hard and the best of the year and a I don't think I can get a follow U and me both sides to every single time to you but I'm going to be the best thing you've got the same thing to do say that I don't have the right time and it will take the best way of the best of the year and I have to do that I can see the new update

14. The best thing about being able to get the hang of it is the best thriller that I can get

15. So I can get my hands on the other hand

16. Android works too FYI. Here's mine :

Neko Age and the one that is a good phone and it was the last few days to go back and change somethings to be a good idea for the first thing in common use the following link and I am not a bad thing

17. I'm going with you to be the ones representing a few days ago by the end of the most important part in the morning of the most part of my favorite part was the first time.

18. Haha I wasent sure about t android

19. LOL you have to do it for all of the them in my life room head and the other hand the best same time as the most important beautiful recent years has been the best way thing is I don't have at least one of those days when I see the new version is better to be the first half of the day before I get a new song one phone and I it was a great way for to of my life and the rest other people in this world that the world is full a not so good I love it...

20. The fact I can get it right away with the best of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the year and the other hand is the only thing that would have to go back