How many "Attack, Scout, Steal, Assassinate's can you use?

Discussion in 'Activities' started by sean893, Mar 22, 2015.

1. How many Attack, Scout, Steal & Assassinate Words can you use?

Attack, Scout, Steal, Assassinate, any four words used will be counted as 1 word

Here is an example:

START

There was a slave named Randall who lived under his general's kingdom. The name of his general is Cole Kay, who is known for his greed of gold and riches. Randall, being the lowest ranks of all soldiers had almost no time to rest.

On Monday morning at 8:45 AM, Cole banged on Randall's bedroom door, waking Randall up in a flash.

"RANDALL!! IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP NOW" *shouts Cole*

"Y-yes sir!" *answered Randall in a frightened voice*

As soon as Randall opens the door, Cole began barking loud voices at him.

"Today, I got a mission for you! You will have to scout an enemy's kingdom to see if his troops and spies are all sleep. Your target is to steal 10,000,000,000 gold and return it to me by next morning. You will infiltrate the enemy's kingdom by night.

"Yes, your Majesty!

Now GET GOING before I assassinate you! *Cole slap Randall's back really hard, forcing him to start running!

*As Randall moves around Cole's Kingdom to the Barracks...

"I have to scout, I have to steal, and I have to assassinate my enemies alone without being detected and attacked... Always the same thing. But if I don't do this, my general won't spare me my life."

During the midnight, Randall began scouting the enemy's kingdom all by his own. There was barely one soldier guarding the kingdom, armed with his two-handed spear. Suddenly, without even the guard realizing anything, Randall cut his throat from behind him, thus assassinating him. And he did so quietly.

Soon later Randall went into the treasure room. In his delight he notices a mountain of gold coins lying before him.

"Oh yes....I can finally steal all the gold..My general Cole will be pleased!"

After taking the gold coin, Randall tried to move out of the kingdom as quitely as could but to no avail, though close, an alarm was sounded by a wandering villager.

"HELP!! WE GOT A VILLAGER INVADING OUR KINGDOM!

Everyone in the enemy kingdom woke up, and Randall immediately started running as fast as his legs could carry him.

"ATTACK HIM! DO NOT LET HIM RUN AWAY shouts the villager as all the archers get ready for their arrows in the roof.

The enemy soldiers tried chasing Randall. The enemy archers fired arrows. Randall could just barely dodge each and every one of them while carrying the money...with all his effort alone. The runaway was close, but at the end he finally disappeared.

"Why did you let that guy steal our gold? Because of that we won't be able to expand our kingdom further now!" shouts the villager.

The next morning as Randall finally returned to his own kingdom, Cole was standing right in front of him.

"Good morning, brave one! So did you finally stole the gold?" says Cole.

"Yes sir, and it's right here!"

[​IMG]

"Randall, I asked for 10,000,000,000 gold, not this ONE gold coin! Are you kidding me?"

"B-but sir, the number in the gold coin says it's 10,000,000,000...and so it's 10,000,000,000 gold."

"This is just a gold coin! I meant 10,000,000,000 gold coins, you idiot! Seeing you hadn't did your job well, you are no more of use to me and I will assassinate you now!"

"P-please sir, spare my life. I promise I won't screw up again..please" Randall begin running away from Cole as he is now being chased.

"COME BACK HERE!" shouts Cole as he chases Randall.

END

I have used 13 of the following words! How many words can you use in ONE post?

I hope one of you can make the whole community laugh hard on your future stories! Good luck! :D This thread is made for the sole purpose of entertainment.

Position of how many words has been used. (if valid as per my decision)

1: alaissa0121(52 words)
    2: LemonWithAHintOfAssClown(17 words)
    3: MM-_-x-_Devon_-x-_-MM(15 words)
    4: sean893 (13 words)
    5: IIIVladIII(2 words)
    6: lIllidlIlIlIArmaniIlIlIgafllIl(1 word)
    7: XxX-Fallen_Futashy777-XxX (Currently Disqualified)

2. Re: How many "Attack, Scout, Steal, Assassinate"'s can you use?

I will Attack, Assassinate, Scout, and Steal your loved ones.

How'd I do?

3. Re: How many "Attack, Scout, Steal, Assassinate"'s can you use?

Nice! You've used 4 of these following words in a single post!

Can anyone go higher then Devon? :D

4. Re: How many "Attack, Scout, Steal, Assassinate"'s can you use?

Space

Good thread BTW 

5. Re: How many "Attack, Scout, Steal, Assassinate"'s can you use?

I can do better!

Immediately, I walked into a KaW saloon, I was so mad about not getting an event banner, that I wanted to assassinate someone, however, that was against KaW Law, as a family clan would attack me. So I maintained self-control, and went up to the counter...

"Hello," said a man named Sean, who had been scouting my back pocket for weapons. "Welcome to dis hurr 'Attack, Assassinate, Steal, and Scout' establishment. How may I be of surrvice?"

"You can be still and not say a word as I steal from your wallet," I explained, attacking him and barreling down the floor. I admit I was a bit outnumbered, because there were people attacking me with chairs, and I knew I was losing. So I had to take drastic measures...

"If I'm going down, you're going down with me, and it'll be more painful than being attacked by tapeworms." I said before we both died.

But it wasn't the end of the fight.

"Time to use my last resort! ATTACK, ASSASSINATE, STEAL, AND SCOUT!

6. Re: How many "Attack, Scout, Steal, Assassinate"'s can you use?

Wow. After reading this i will assasinate myself

7. Re: How many "Attack, Scout, Steal, Assassinate"'s can you use?

Attack, assinate, assinate, assinate, assinste, scout, scout, scoutity, attack attack attack attack, steal, scout. Scout scout, steal attacks attacking steal scouts, assassinated attack scout attack. Assassinate scout steal, steal scout assassinate.

8. Re: How many "Attack, Scout, Steal, Assassinate"'s can you use?

Spacer

Love this :lol: Ill be back shortley with my entry

9. Re: How many "Attack, Scout, Steal, Assassinate"'s can you use?

Dissapointed but not sure why.... :/

10. Re: How many "Attack, Scout, Steal, Assassinate"'s can you use?

This about sums up today's Kaw players

Congrats

11. Re: How many "Attack, Scout, Steal, Assassinate"'s can you use?

One day, I walked into a bar called "the scouts den" to attack a few beers. Suddenly, I guy comes in and yells "I'm gonna steal all your money and assassinate the owner." the owner cries "assassinate me all you want, but please don't steal the money!" he assassinate the owner. He is immediately attacked by a policeman who was scouting the area for a tip off he had gotten on the assassination. "Did you assassinate the man?" He asks "yes I assassinated him." "and did you steal the money? "no I did not steal the money" I speak up and say "he did steal money. From me!" and I run forward and attack him, assassinating him instantly.

The end.

12. Re: How many "Attack, Scout, Steal, Assassinate"'s can you use?

That's funny sean :D
    I want to try one but when I've make a lot our Ipod return the game back to the home D:
    But if that didn't happen I wouldn't know that the other tenses of the word "attack", "steal", "scout", and "assasinate is allowed :)

13. Re: How many "Attack, Scout, Steal, Assassinate"'s can you use?

So amazing thread.
    #Sean893forVK.
    #Sean893forModerator.

14. Re: How many "Attack, Scout, Steal, Assassinate"'s can you use?

( this is not it, I just tried this :D .But if this is allowed then confirm it to be mine )

Aisa: Hey, did you heard about sean's new thread in the forums named "how many "attack, scout, steal, assasinate" can you make"?

Ala: Yeah, why? What's the problem with that forum? Or will you just say that, " I will try to make as many as attack, assasinate, scout, steal as I can :D"?

Aisa: How did you say so? The truth is, I'm just gonna try it and do my best to make as many attack, scout, steal, and assasinate words as I can :)

Ala: Yeah, that's what I said right?

Aisa: But the only difference is that mine was in a original series of those words. I can still make it without looking at the title, attack, scout, assasinate, and steal :)

Ala: Lol, you made that one wrong, it was attack, scout, assasinate, steal... Oh! I am wrong too...

Aisa: Oh see? You can't even do it like me. It is attack, scout, steal, and assasinate :)

Ala: but what is the sense of the series of the attack, scout, steal, assasinate for?

Aisa: Nothing, just checking your grammar :)

Ala: But that wasn't even a grammar!

Aisa: But it was better than attack, scout, assasinate and steal. A perfection is a must Ala.

Ala: There's no perfect in the world Aisa, no matter if what is the series of attack, assasinate, scout and steal was, at least I say it better than having a wrong grammar or a bad joke.

Aisa: Let's just say that I just wanted it to be right :) Attack, scout, steal, and assasinate :)

Ala: Attack, steal, assasinate, scout, attack, assasinate, steal, scout, whatever it was don't try to make it perfect when it comes to me Aisa.

Aisa: Ok, attack, scout, steal, assasinate...

Ala: please stop now!

Aisa: ok :)

15. Re: How many "Attack, Scout, Steal, Assassinate"'s can you use?

52! :D I wonder if that is considered :D

16. Re: How many "Attack, Scout, Steal, Assassinate"'s can you use?

I used 18 attacks and 17steals. Am I good?

17. Re: How many "Attack, Scout, Steal, Assassinate"'s can you use?

Lol don't troll the poor guy. He's the most polite bugger on Kaw. Always posting " hope you have a good day" on random ppls walls. I admire it. Maybe we could learn something.

18. Re: How many "Attack, Scout, Steal, Assassinate"'s can you use?

I'm nice too. I gave him a hug past week.

19. Re: How many "Attack, Scout, Steal, Assassinate"'s can you use?

Your favor has been returned!!

Update: The position board has been updated!! :D

20. Re: How many "Attack, Scout, Steal, Assassinate"'s can you use?

I did almost a full unload of both bars and all I get is "2 words"? I request pvp payout to be improved. K? Thanks ATA.