Trade Market

Participate in forum games, player events, and more.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Trade Market

Postby Clyde on Mar 6 2015, 6:28pm

vitalsigns wrote:
TCW-DaZ-TCW wrote:
-Shogun- wrote:Make alt, get hooves, put hooves for sale for 5t, buy hooves for 5t with main, alt has 5t.

Non supporte

Agree with that, but the main couldnt buy a piece of equipment that he/she already has. Just like you can not win a second pair of grieves from en epic battle.

Sell hooves to alt for 1b, buy hooves from alt for 5t

Rekd
Clyde

Postby -Triky- on Mar 6 2015, 6:46pm

Or add tax when an ally sales
-Triky-

Postby Muskegon on Mar 6 2015, 9:38pm

A bazaar would be great, problem is like all good and well intended ideas is that they are doa because of alt abuse. Either you just say the heck with it and implement it anyways, get rid of alts or just keep an outdated style of game keep getting stale cuz of the constant alt exploits
Muskegon

Postby deeceefee on Mar 13 2015, 11:41am

Here, here. Support. Support. Who cares if people traded with their alt. Good for them. Select player. Select item. Gift. Or player a requests item a for item b. Accept or decline? Etc. Anyhoo. Whatever. Enjoy. People could help out whoever they wanted
deeceefee

Postby IC_Spider570_IC on Feb 27 2016, 4:39pm

I put this idea out about 2 months ago it's a shame somebody would steal it but I do agree with it is a wonderful idea and here are the names that have came up with. KawtoTrader. Kawanta. Or spider solitaire you may not have money but will trade you all the time
IC_Spider570_IC

Postby IC_Spider570_IC on Feb 27 2016, 4:40pm

Sorry for the last post but I do see now you did this March 15th of 2015 so yeah definitely your idea and I support it a million percent
IC_Spider570_IC

Postby PetraVenj on Feb 27 2016, 4:42pm

Stupid stupid idea, people like me with tons of extra equip and such will be able to sell to alts for nothing
PetraVenj

Postby IA-CrazyRuggy on Feb 27 2016, 5:19pm

IC_Spider570_IC wrote:I put this idea out about 2 months ago it's a shame somebody would steal it but I do agree with it is a wonderful idea and here are the names that have came up with. KawtoTrader. Kawanta. Or spider solitaire you may not have money but will trade you all the time

It wasn't stolen from you :lol: This has been suggested many, many times long before two months ago. It's been discussed in forums at length.

I'd like a trade system. It's too easy to exploit without limits though. And having lots of limits makes it less appealing. Catch 22.
IA-CrazyRuggy

Postby Jackson on Feb 28 2016, 1:48am

IA-CrazyRuggy wrote:
IC_Spider570_IC wrote:I put this idea out about 2 months ago it's a shame somebody would steal it but I do agree with it is a wonderful idea and here are the names that have came up with. KawtoTrader. Kawanta. Or spider solitaire you may not have money but will trade you all the time

It wasn't stolen from you :lol: This has been suggested many, many times long before two months ago. It's been discussed in forums at length.

I'd like a trade system. It's too easy to exploit without limits though. And having lots of limits makes it less appealing. Catch 22.
Jackson

Previous

Return to Activities