How many "Support"(s) can you use? =)

Discussion in 'Activities' started by sean893, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Dear Kawmunity,

I hereby necrobump this thread, and I do believe with that by bumping this thread the
    support game thread will be back in action. I also believe that by necrobumping this thread, I am looking forward to see more players write in their own words, either supportive or non- supportive , provided that it still supports the topic of this thread.

I believe that with this
    support game-thread back in action, it can help make some people laugh again by the players writing "supports" or "no supports" of this thread.

I also do request to you players that, before you try to reply on this
    support game thread, kindly read the past supports or non-supports written by players from the first page until the end, so that you can fully get what this thread is all about and reply with your best supportive comments that will make the whole community laugh once more and make your support comments memorable.

Have a happy time, everyone! Do continue to help
    support the activity of this thread! :D

And that said above, my reasons I necro-bump this thread! 13 supports used!
    Edit: The first post of the thread has been edited with a new note.

I re-edited the 2nd paragraph! Hopefully this would clear your doubts up! Sorry for that! I know that isn't supportive.. heh!

Thanks for catching me by the way, Meteorite!

2. As part of my local soccer supporters club, was travelling to Support the team in a supporters v club charity match in aid of supporting a local charity...... but was in a car accident reading this - smashed every bone in my body.... I am now wearing:
    Ankle Support on my left ankle supporting that,
    Ankle Support on my right ankle supporting that,
    Knee Support on my left knee supporting that knee,
    Knee support on my right knee supporting that knee,
    Hip Support supporting both right and left hips but my right hip needed an extra strength Support as the standard one didn't give enough Support,

Lower back Support, especially one designed to Support the lower spine,

Right wrist Support or supporting my right wrist,
    Left wrist support for supporting my right wrist,

Left elbow support for my left elbow - I nearly put that Support on my knee but having the current medical Support who were very supportive corrected me,

I didn't need a suppoet for my right elbow though,
    Also needed not just a neck support but a joint neck and shoulders support,

I also need a finger Support after tapping that in...

3. When playing a 5v5 game on League of legends, your team often picks a SUPPORT champion to help your adc champ on bot lane. Usually you face another SUPPORT and ad carry champion. As a SUPPORT it's necessary to help your ad carry get the kills since it is the main character with the most damages. Some in-the-meta SUPPORTS are Sona, Janna, Soraka, Braum, Leona, Thresh and Blitzcrank, nevertheless other off-meta champions could work as SUPPORT if known how to be used, for example Amumu, Fiddlesticks, Wukong and Nidalee. In the recent patch 5.1, Annie was transformed into a viable SUPPORT.

SUPPORTS are often in charge of the vision in bot lane. Warding is needed in order to prevent enemy ganks. As SUPPORT you don't get kills (or at least you should not)which makes SUPPORT players to not be recognized and often be blamed about a bad play. SUPPORT can also engage or disengage team fights with the correct use of abilities.

SUPPORTS are a very important role in a 5v5 match. Some people want to go duo adc but this is often risky. SUPPORTS shouldn't take the minions so they can help their carry get fed faster. SUPPORTS can hook enemies, heal you often, and/or stun enemies.