Let us all smile and reunite together once again!!

Discussion in 'Activities' started by sean893, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Re: Let us all smile and reunite together again!!

I get it dude. You're too cheap to buy nobs/xstals. Fine. To each his own.

However there are some of us that make weekly purchases of nobs/xstals. Why should the paying customers be denied the chance to question and express opinions about the merchandise just because some broke middle school NoOb pees his panties everytime he sees criticism in the forums?

Criticism is healthy. It's feedback for the devs and helps grow the game. Deal with it.

2. Lets all take a moment to appreciate sean893.

3. Re: Let us all smile and reunite together again!!

I did not say that paying customers should be denied to express their opinions and criticisms.

But then I have to agree with you on a point..no matter how good the ideas of events players are proposing, it's all up to the
    developer's decision. If it is proven clear that they do no longer listen to us players anymore....

4. Op stl 3/3/1 np

5. As much as i disagree with this whole thing, you guys are seriously a bunch of ass holes.

You dont have the right to complain, because you are a voluntary paid customer on a free to play game.

I do have to disagree with the devs giving to us though.

When you do a generous calculation, we gave well over $1,000,000 to the devs in the christmas event.

Of course, at the same time, you voluntarily spend money on something you know is bad, then think you have the right to *****?

6. Arent all kinds of payment voluntary? As long as you pay you have the right to complain.

7. This noob Ashaya must be stoned or something. I bought a burger for lunch and found a hair in it. But according to this idiot I can't complain cause I voluntarily paid money for it.

Noobs! The devs WANT us to spend money. That's why they offer products that cost $$$. In as far as they accept my coin, they should be able to address concerns about the product.

8. Heres the difference.

You didnt know there would be a hair.

You DID know that the sacks were ****.

See the difference? Where do you think you have the right to ***** about something you knew was ****?

9. Count me in, let's get 6,000,000 wisps together :]

10. Guys, stop arguing! As long as this game is still alive, I do believe in my heart that there's still hope in this game.

Perhaps the light of hope is getting dimmer as time passes, but it HASN'T disappeared yet.

Our kawing days may be all dim and numbered, but the best and happy days are still yet for us!
    And that means I believe that
    kaw will give us a generous gift in return or at least do something nice in return!

Let's do this!! :D

11. sean you are too kind and optimistic for your own good....

12. If the developers do not listen to us anymore and that hope has become dim, then it can mean that it is now on our hands (or not) to keep this game alive. There's still new players out there waiting at the wings!

Plus, we can do our own kawing events provided it does not violate TOU! For example, a seal/horn giveaway to make some players happy!

If no one wants to do it, then I'll do it! I'll do whatever it takes to keep this game alive! :D

(that's when I have tons of free time, of course... :( )

I BELIEVE!!

13. What are you Noobs smoking? I like the game as it was 2010, and it is even better now. Don't think anything is really getting dimmer.

Having said that, I don't don't see any reason to pucker up and kiss dev ass.

Also to the other NoOb, how was I supposed to to know that that sacks were a ripoff? Where in the statements given by the devs do they say "these sacks are **** so you really shouldn't spend coin on them?" It wasn't until after the fact we found that the sacks were crap, just like how I found the hair after I ordered it.

14. Let's make a thread to count every wisps we get lol(^J^)

15. Honestly, I started at the bottom of this cess puit, then I crawled my way, hand over hand through the mud and the guts, until.... I'm still not much further along lol.

Why should new players get more bonuses then us? I want equal rights. GIVE ME SEALS. GIVE ME LANDS.

16. Re: Let us all smile and reunite together again!!

17. Lmfao

19. Well this thread was kind i of a success 0.0 support?

20. Lets all calm down and take a moment to appreciate this...