Let us all smile and reunite together once again!!

Discussion in 'Activities' started by sean893, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Good morning to all players of Kaw!

I've been noticing that no matter what events the developers implement, there are always players who complains. Not that I do not respect their opinions, I do understand that they are entitled to their own comments, but reply to the point where they want to start bashing the event/developers?(a player having too much anger) It's as if they taking it too seriously over events. It destroys the fun and enjoyment of the game. This is just simply not the right way to react.

Yes, I do agree that some events like the Spirits of War: Merry Mischief did not go so well for many due to the continuous 10% plunder spell/spirit puddings/beards from sacks and that 99 nobs for a Spirit Plunder Sack is too much. However, have you ever considered looking at the positive side of each event? I'm sure at least 1 player are happy of those events, initiated right?

My feelings towards the events implemented

I believe that
    Kaw and kaw_community , no matter how good or bad the event would be, they are actually gifting us in a way. Plus, I also believe that no players are ever forced to buy those sacks and stuff with Nobility Points. Everyone who has been buying it does so in their own choice, right?

I have been getting only Spirit Beards, Spirit Puddings, 5 Inferno and never more than 200% plunder. That's all I got from that event.

The thing is, can you appreciate all that? It's called a gift from not only the event, but also from the developers who intiated that event. To conclude that, all these things given are better then nothing or no events at all!

And now, a new event is happening

Gateway of the Abyss

With this event underway, all of us players (and I mean ALL) can now hunt Vigor Wisps to collect additional rewards. Furthermore, it has now been stated that all of collecting Wisps together counts as well, as it adds up all together (Global Rewards) to unlock even more rewards (500,000 wisps: 1 Health Crystal).

With the Global Rewards on, it tells me a sign where all of us although hailing from different clans, we can all work together to achieve the global goal. Even if the rewards may looks so small to you, it is a reward after all!

New User Starter Package

Kaw_Community has finally shifted its focus to helping out new players for once. 25 low lands unlocked, 10 xtals, and 2x plunder gold for 7 days= it is an advantage for new generation of players to step up to the game and enjoy the fun just like us all players! Of course, they may still face problems of getting max plunder for allies but would they ever go up further without this package given?

With 25 lowlands unlocked and when they are volleyed, they can actually build their kingdom in a faster pace than usual. They'll have extra crystals to use on well-paid epic battles. They'll have more gold in the end to grow faster and become players like us!

These problems can then be minimized then until the event ends.

Stop complaining, everyone!

You can still crticize! There's no problem to that. But try not to do it to the point where you start being angry and bashing!

After all, It is a VIRTUAL GAME!

Kaw_Community and some other developers I believe, has taken enough stress and complaints. Why not for once in a while, we take a moment and change ourselves as to how we react towards the event AND the game? There is an event for all of us which we can now collect Vigor Wisps, and at the same time new players can finally get an advantage.

And that means this is the time and moment where we should all finally work together as players as a whole community, to grow new players into this game, to hunt Vigor Wisps together, and most importantly to smile and enjoy the event and fun that
    Kaw_Community is giving us now!

Let us all welcome the new generation of players together, and hunt Vigor Wisps together with happiness, reach 6,000,000 Wisps and show the
    developers what we can do! Let's end this event together with smiles and laughter on our faces, and make the new year 2015 a great start for all of us!!!

If we believe we can do it, nothing is impossible!

#timetobehappy
    #enjoytheevents
    #Appreciatethedevelopers

Edit: I hereby wish all players/Kawers a great day today! Whenever you are, whatever you do...please smile be happy! :D

By: A kaw player,
    sean893

2. Re: Let us all smile and reunite together again!!

In other words, YOLO. :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Re: Let us all smile and reunite together again!!

support

4. Re: Let us all smile and reunite together again!!

K

5. Re: Let us all smile and reunite together again!!

Just give us s5

6. Re: Let us all smile and reunite together again!!

Enough with the ass kissing. We are paying customers. Have a right to complain if we want to. Don't like it? Get the hell off of the forums.

7. Re: Let us all smile and reunite together again!!

:| I hated this noob when he joined forums. Thought he was a terrible troll.

When he posted to me, you couldnt help but wonder if you were being mocked.

But he truly seems always happy :shock:

Support buddy

8. Re: Let us all smile and reunite together again!!

You're that guy in your group of friends who tries to be optimistic and everyone tells him to shut up.

9. Re: Let us all smile and reunite together again!!

Thank you Frog. I posted something nice and then read your post.

WHEW!! Thank god. I wouldnt want my flattery to ruin my reputation :lol:

10. Re: Let us all smile and reunite together again!!

I can almost perfectly visualize him :lol:

11. Re: Let us all smile and reunite together again!!

Do you know that you can just decide to NOT buy all these items that costs you tons of nobs, right?

And also, I'm not just making a stand for the developers. I'm making a stand for each and every Kaw player in the future. Would the future players ever feel happy seeing players continue to just complain around and be angry in forums? I'm sure they want to see good comments in forums, and as well as welcoming faces! :D

12. new player promo = more statless alts..

yay..

13. I love you Sean. Like man love though.

14. I complimented him for once, and for the first time ever, he shut up.

I cant win :|

15. I love him like I love Bacon.

16. and you. dont get any ideas about resetting for the new bonuses. 

17. Though it may result having more statless alts, it's worth it if it also results in more genuine new players actually joining the game!! :D

18. Yo sean, as you know I think youre a great person. But this thread is plain poo, I disagree with everything. Dollar signs control devs mind, and the amount of new players (that aren't alts) joining per day is decreasing, someone pointed that out in another thread. We are cash, nothing more. We aren't listened to in any way, all we get are crap events nobody asked for.

I understand that people are quitting, and that less are joining. The game is messed up.

19. You remind me of the king aurthur guy