Please help me! rewards :)

Discussion in 'Activities' started by *holabfnfnensjxjdndn (01), Jan 7, 2015.

1. I've been busy and wasn't able to get out any Christmas/New years competition thing and I really wish I had time.

Welp now I have time to do one! The only problem is I have no ideas in my mind anymore and I was hoping that you guys could help me out!

My contest rewards are always iTunes cards/google play. But since I'm just asking for ideas the reward will be toned down a bit.

All you have to do is give me an idea for a thread. Doesn't have to be too elaborate just a general idea. The persons idea I chose will either receive 1 SoD and 1 HoC or 3 HoC used at their clan.

Thank you to those who help give me idea  and I apologize for any mistakes in grammar and spelling!

2. Russian roulette

3. My apologies, but how would I do that? That is one idea I must ask you to elaborate on :lol:

4. -Trivia
    - Riddle
    - Bet on a sport (which ever u choose)

5. Best random comment

6. Best Interviewers. Interview a random person in KAW for lulz.

7. An erotic night with Moose

8. An erotic night with moose is far more disturbing than any erotic night should be allowed to be. He does have a fine posterior mind you.

9. :lol:

10. How about something like if you were a Dev and could change everything about kaw what would it be...

Or something silly like best kaw related story as told through Gifs :lol: :lol:

11. or best drawing some hve mysterious talent hidden =)

12. A thread about tacos and their deliciousness

13. You made a thread to get an idea for making a thread? That's a bold strategy.

14. One time...at band camp, a thread was made to get ideas for a thread about threads that threaded others threaded eyebrows

15. How to make a thread supported by others:)