money to spend. "What's KAW thinking"?

Discussion in 'Activities' started by The_Postman, Dec 28, 2014.

1. With Christmas gift cards floating about...Why doesn't kaw run a "Black Friday type of event"? I would love to buy some xstal packs or nob bundles for half price.........come on devs, stop playing scrooge and give up a special in our favor. At 99 nobs to drop our sacks, why not a half off nobs event to help us working folks out?

2. And this is why we can't have nice things.

3. But why would they lower the prices when there are more sales?

4. We did have a Black Friday Sale that did halven prices of nob items...

5. Not only did we have Black Friday sales that were half price, we also had that cyber Monday half price sale. I think we are good until next time if devs choose to keep going with it.

6. With the thought of marketing in mind, I would want to get my hands on as much of the gift card economy as possible. Just a thought to run a special at the time when people have money in their accts...that's all I am saying.

7. No support omg i am tired of all these promos lets all.just kaw for a lil while this is getting so far out of hand

8. Why cut prices for gift cards? If someone gets a $25 gift card, they're gonna buy a seal regardless if it's half price or not. It's not a very smart idea to cut prices in half when they make more money and give less.

9. I was there on the Black Friday Sale. I took advantage by buying one seal out of it for 29 Nobility Points.

The-Postman, did you miss that event?

10. Nope. I participated. I bought my 50 bucks worth. Just want more so I can spend more for my hard earned money. I don't get gift cards and want to spend my money wisely. Or as wisely as I can anyway

11. Then save it till next the Black Friday sale. That's what I'm doing with all my money I get...

12. How about a pink Tuesday event?

13. good idea thats a vary smart idea postman, i missed out on these kaw sales due to car problems so ill have to wait for good deals next year. I would like cheaper crystals tho

14. If ya want to spend you're money wisely then get off kaw and buy something that's actually worth something.

15. Not sure that you should be spending gift cards on a game. Use them to actually buy yourself something and then show the person who bought you the gift card what they/you got.

16. Here's a hit for U post man this game has turned into a money pit it's no longer about activity or helping friends grow its about how much $$$ U spend get out while U can before u spend 1000s like many have

17. Thanks for the words of wisdom. Whatever will I do with this crappy acct then? Lmao

18. If we all "spent our money wisely" dev would go broke

LOL

19. I wasn't so lucky, I bought seals then the discount happened Lmao an to rub cake in my face everyone I used a seal it told me how there 50% off Lmao now that's a situation fit for :pedoemoji