When are new lands available?

Discussion in 'Activities' started by IndieSingh, Dec 18, 2014.

1. All this pvp events, various wars and crux token collection type events are all good but when are new lands gonna be released? im getting a bit bored buying allies.

I like the days when your always looking at ur build and thinking of ways to improve it. Dont think ive seen my build for ages. lol

Devs pls release some information regarding time frame . Thank you.

thoughts

IndieSingh

2. The Devs probably won't, why? If they don't make it, players will *****.

3. I will quit because its getting a bit boring now. they need to at least let us know when.

4. #firstworldproblems

We don't need new lands, we need a new way to get rid of all the gold, you will just drop allies, BC again in a very short amount of time, then be right back where you started...

Nearsightedness is a *****.. The devs know this better than anyone... Kaw needs a shift, a game changer, it can't continue like this.. And they know it.. In the long run it would be better for them to incorporate gold into more things, charge a few bil just to hit Ebs, make more gambling fixtures, those sort of things... A lottery would be nice to see...

All things that have been mentioned and shot down.. But who knows, devs always go sideways so it's impossible to predict what comes next..

Sorry for you "troubles" Singh✌️

5. I dont get why endlessly upgrading is considered "fun"

6. Endless upgrading is addicting and keeps people hook.. Gives them a goal to work towards.. These people need to discover pvp but that wouldn't be profitable for ATA

7. Lands and new buildings will never stop. It's not good for business to keep your product the same. If you don't keep things moving forward then income will slowly decline. Can't imagine those who put the thousands into the game will be so happy if the "rest of the pack" is allowed to catch up naturally or with much smaller expenditures without any advancement for their own kingdoms.

8. PvP event was profitable, the amount of xtals that was bought was completely unreal. People were dropping gold into pots and allies like crazy. As for new lands, that hurts more than it benifits. Speaking personally from when HF was released. I just managed to open mage (12 t5 lv3) then boom 25 new lands. I unlock the new lands and get 15 open boom t6 lv4-5. I go hlbc and start finishing my 15 HF and boom t5 lv4. I'm still trying to catch my HF up to were it should be. Releasing all these new lands and upgrades creates a major gap. Look at redstar, 25 new lands and new buildings. Poof drops half his allies and completely BC all over again. Then still banking in allies.

9. Ummm how does it hurt you to not be able to fully BC? you want it like the others? Lay 10K plus down like they did:). If you don't want to spend the money then remember this. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE STRONGER THAN PLENTY AND WEAKER THAN PLENTY. In other words it doesn't matter what your stats are. If you want to use them just start hitting

PS. If Red dropped half his allies he could use the funds to fully BC your whole clan

10. Personally can't envision Red dropping half his allies, but even with the loss, holy cow thats a lot of liquid gold. 

11. See my thread about too much gold in the ekawnomy there is a discussion about this same topic

12. They need to introduce a new element to the game !!!!

13. The introduction of new lands n buildings are needed at this point to keep the app moving forward to keep interest in the game.With the number of BC accounts climbing everyday new goals are required,without interest games die and looking at the number of BR's and Crux promos ATA is bringing out they are trying to keep interest and bring in income but looking at EB times lately its a failing effort.With no new goals to aim for ppl stop spending.As far as this gap that keeps being thrown out there it will always be there as in all other apps KAW ive found is the easiest to grow in as ive tried other war apps and those you have to spend theres no choice.My smallest alt barely 6mnths old has BC'ed LL with lev4's BC'ed HL with lev3's and opened 17 HF with most of them lev2 building's using mostly xtals from quests,so growth is possible IF you want to grow.With the numbers dropping from the broken war system and boredom setting in for those ppl who are BC a large numberinterest needs to be put back into the game with new goals.

14. Speaking of Red, has anyone pin pointed his amount of total gold in allies?

15. Why don't you go get some better equip instead of complaining about ally purchasing? Like you complain about it but you're still hitting hte. Why don't you try something else? Lol

16. I'm tired of all y'all HFBC players complaining about not having enough land. Look at the mids and smalls. We don't complain do we? Y'all need to go EE or PvP or something and stop sitting around thinking about yourselves or go help some noobs grow. Jeez

~Ninja

17. what kaw needs is a new outlet for gold. not new lands and buildings.

i've been thinking about the things other games offer for ingame currency. "bling" sorts of items. things that cost a lot of gold, but don't do anything other than show off how much gold you have.

18. What KaW needs is a large war. Sissy's

19. yeah. the pvp event was great for getting rid of gold. until the devs caved and gave the majority of players a spell that gave them 100% protection for their gold.

20. You need an event to pvp? Geez

The problem with KaW isn't new lands, builds, equips, eb's, events, etc...

The problem is.... SISSIES