What's your favorite part of KAW?

Discussion in 'Activities' started by RebelOrk, Dec 18, 2014.

1. We all have our reasons for coming back to this game, whether you're a once a week player or seven times a day.

I'll start by offering my favorite part: As someone who has been playing for over five years I've seen many things come and go- first it was clans, then wars, then ebs, etc.. Anyway there has only been one constant since the beginning. Friends. My favorite part of this game is the friendships made over time, now what is yours?

This is my first time making a thread so please don't hate on me and I know threads have been made like this one etc etc, you get the memo

2. Mines the same as yours friend ship. KaW has evolved over the past 4 years or more and people are what keep me playing.

The tap tap thing gets boring sometimes but the social aspect makes up for it.

3. the social aspect of the game

4. Getting crying wallposts if you smack around people a bit.

5. Team work to take on and beat a formidable clan at EE.

6. The free weekend buffet if your swipe your member card at the player services kiosk.

*edit
    I don't know why I quoted you.

7. Friends and being a part/contributing to a growing and flourishing clan. It's so fulfilling.

8. My favorite part of KaW has to be the intelligence of the player base. It's no secret people we like fantasy such as KaW, are the smartest people.

And the KaW girls. This has got be the brightest group of females I have witnessed in one place in a very long time.

9. Friends, fun and farming 

10. Tears...... Getting bent over by the Mage........ And the strips..... Oh yes.....friendship..... But the strips....

11. Mine is when I close the app and go to sleep....yeah

12. I've made some awesome friends playing Kaw. The social aspect is one of the things that keeps me playing for sure

13. My clannies.

14. The players photo thread.

Oh. You asked overall.. Not forums..

Uhh. I like foreign territories

15. This game isn't even that fun and all people want to do is war talk about war and Rp about war sooooooo it hasn't really been that great

Anyways happy kawing

16. I agree with OP, friends make this game what it is.

17. Noob rage and watching moderators get ticked off by clan banners in WC.

And that one time New Age farmed the moderators for more PvP incentives from the devs.

18. The social interaction of course.

The great player base is what makes this game so appealing.

19. The bitties