Drop rate for bigger builds on Warbeasts

Discussion in 'Activities' started by RoP_-_DudeMan_Witha_StewCan, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Is there a certain size before I can't get any drops on Warbeasts? I was told I may not get drops for my size is this true?

2. If you are talking SoD, you probably wouldnt get it anyways.

3. I believe that drop rates are the same for everyone and that size has no effect on them

4. Drop rates for Sod in warbeast is bad anway. It's not very profitable just doing warbeast until you get a Sod drop then going to HTe clN and repeat its better to just do normaly growing EB's and hope for seals

5. yeah. i never understood why some people think doing warbeasts all day in the hopes of a seal drop is somehow better gold than just doing normal ebs all day. spend 3 days earning the minimum amount of gold you can earn, just so you can do a single eb that pays well?

math. try using it.

6. Equipments and items drop from eb are all about luck. :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. I agree that the drop of equipment and items depends on a great deal of luck.

8. I got 3 from one Warbeast once.

Not to mention the 43 warbeasts and wasted time.

9. Just farm warbeasts with alts..

11. Oh look someone discovered how to post images.

Back to the point of OP, all ebs have the same drop rate when it comes to seals, it's very low.

12. Event drops like the crux event were doing, is geared more towards smaller builds. Where I get 5 per unload, a sh will get 12

13. If your doing the math then you have to factor in how much gold you can make from a 4/5/6/7 day pass in a hte clan ツ

14. Actually it's a percentage, fixed numbers all run though the system. Computers can't randomly pick numbers as the drop chance acts more like the shuffle on your music player.

You don't know what music is going to be next, but your MP3 player will have a list on what to play next.

Only seems like random luck, because we don't see the numbers and flashing lights, going on behind the epic battles. :p

15. I had gotten a nook e-reader for Christmas last year, and of corse I put kaw on it. I went to a starter clan, that didn't even have HTE unlocked. I ran a few forgotten ones, with the clan giving my little build items, for rapid growth. Someone dropped a horn and let me do most of the RotWB my self. When the eb ended, my little build got a three seal drop. First and last time my luck was as good. I've never gotten another triple drop, and only had single drops for this account a couple of times. It is all random luck and it is far and few between when it happens.

16. Well exactly the percentage could be 100% or 0% rate. I know someone who get seal with only less hits and many people are doing 1000 warbeasts and none drop. :D Random luck, yeah.