[Event MIA for now] - KaW BootCamp

Discussion in 'Activities' started by -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Re: [Event][Signups on] - KaW BootCamp

Its a stupid thing to say "who is this person to try and create this or that event?!?!" They are attempting to be innovative and do something new in Kaw. Even if this falls apart before it gets off the ground at least they tried to contribute something new to the game. That alone should be appreciated and respected.

Won't be taking part though. Seems you guys will be pushing participants to hit clans like KotFE and other Apoc family of mine. That being the case it seems I should be on the OTHER side of the battle field. Still, I wish you guys luck and hope you do well.

2. Re: [Event][Signups on] - KaW BootCamp

neat.

3. Re: [Event][Signups on] - KaW BootCamp

Aj, I will join. As I love any type of promo that promotes hitting other ppl. There's a link right. Plz pm it to me. Thx Aj :)

4. Re: [Event][Signups on] - KaW BootCamp

Am all signed up. Hope to see a lot of ppl there. :)

5. Re: [Event][Signups on] - KaW BootCamp

Update: The Developers will not be rewarding this event.

But,

OmegaLSA has informed me that he will provide prizes.

6. Re: [Event][Signups on] - KaW BootCamp

I sing up but it is ******* stupid to hit zaft, wdgaf, apoc. Why because zaft, wdgaf, and apoc its going to give two fucks if this is an event and only end up in there ca where my 400b plus ADP n sdp going to be wipe out which I recently just bought those pots after being in some other clans ca which clear me out. Why hit an alliance op, just so u could laugh??

Maybe more like call anyone out on WC n see if zaft, apoc, wdgaf hit n then farm who ever hits in any of those alliance.

7. Re: [Event][Signups on] - KaW BootCamp

Well first... Thanks for the bump.

Second, you're just looking at some examples of some of the different things you may or may not do.

You might hit someone in a major alliance, you might not. You may have to get your ally hired, you might not. You may have to farm your way into a clan, you might not. You might have to do a lot of things. You might not. Could I tell you? Yes. Will I tell you? No. There's no fun in that.

And yes, this event will be SS'd the entire time.

I really look forward to you being there.

You don't win. Lol, you won't win. You survive.

8. Re: [Event][Signups on] - KaW BootCamp

9. Re: [Event][Signups on] - KaW BootCamp

Devs don't support anything that hasn't been ran for a few years and shows success.

But this sounds... Strange?

10. Re: [Event][Signups on] - KaW BootCamp

They supported the last event. And they 90% will support the next one 

11. Re: [Event][Signups on] - KaW BootCamp

Support

Signed up

OP is nub

I lub you really

12. Hello who ever reads this..

This event will be postponed,for reasons I know, until further notice.

For the month of January, what event do you want moved up? A link is provided for you in the OP.

13. And the award for weirdest clan recruitment gimmick goes to…

Drumroll please…

Seriously tho, how does one go back in time to join your clan on january of 2014?

14. If this was a clan recruitment thread, it would say so in OP.

Thanks for pointing out the typo. 

15. I can last pretty long