[Event MIA for now] - KaW BootCamp

Discussion in 'Activities' started by -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-, Nov 29, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

Bootcamp

*Read from PC for best experience.
    *Third party rooms will be used for this event.

Hello and welcome to KaW Palooza's second event! This will test your endurance and your determination to win!

[title2]How it will work:[/title2]

Starting January 1, 2014 participates will begin to join the clan and will get situated with other participants. OmegaLSA will lay down the law on how everything will run in clan.

There will be challenges each day. Completing these challenges will earn you a spot for the next day. If you fail, well. Just hope someone did worse than you. =There will be special challenges that can save you from being kicked.

Here are a few of the challenges -

• Dig your own grave

[​IMG]

You are digging your own grave. Hitting Kofte? Zaft? Wdgaf? Lol.

• Sir Yes Sir -

[​IMG]

Basically Simon says

• 'Together We Are The Swarm

[​IMG]

OmegaLsa -

Think about an actual boot camp and all the silly punishments you get for doing anything except answering loud n proud with the correct answers. Expect this event to become the opposite of farmfest.

If nothing else, it will be hilarious for all, I already have a list of awkward/antagonizing situations prepared.

Things to note:

You will be in clan for as long as you can last. Or, not be kicked. (Max is a month)
    You will be SS'd during the event.
    SS's will be posted here.

[​IMG]

2. Re: [Event] - KaW BootCamp

Interesting... ish.

What exactly are we doing?

3. Re: [Event] - KaW BootCamp

Without giving all the details away. (As to keep it fair for all.)

Basically, you will join a clan on January 1st. You will be doing challenges that will test your resolve to win.

One event will test that directly. You will be required to piss off the most people. :lol:

I will let OmegaLSA explain more indetail - When he cann

4. Re: [Event] - KaW BootCamp

What qualifies omega to run this? He sucks really doesnt grow not that active and is kinda irrelevant to kaw lately..

Kindom of creampies

5. Re: [Event] - KaW BootCamp

What qualifies him to do it? If my memory serves me correctly, he was in the military. When I asked him to do something like this, he gave me a bunch of things he could do. (Some I had to shoot down.) I know he will do it well. But, I don't need to further explain why he is running this event.

I'm kindly asking you to leave this thread unless you have some constructive criticism. Thank you for your understanding.

6. Re: [Event] - KaW BootCamp

Any requirements that must be met to join and/or sign up? Just to clarify

7. Re: [Event] - KaW BootCamp

Anybody can join. Even statless accounts. Although, it may be hard for anyone below 1M cbs to complete challenges

8. Re: [Event] - KaW BootCamp

Challenge accepted :lol:

9. Re: [Event] - KaW BootCamp

No support
    Silly noob crap

10. Re: [Event] - KaW BootCamp

Then you should fit right in.

11. Re: [Event] - KaW BootCamp

looks for steal achievement on a big spy in a war clan....doesn't have one 

12. Re: [Event] - KaW BootCamp

Chubby, I welcome your thoughts on an idea you think is not "noob crap." I'd love to see it.

13. Re: [Event] - KaW BootCamp

If I win, can my prize be a cookie?

14. Re: [Event] - KaW BootCamp

Just a teaser:

Sir Yes Sir - Essentially Simon Says, but in a funny / degrading way (within the ToU of course), think about an actual bootcamp, and the silly punishments you get for doing anything except answering loud n proud with the correct answers. Expect this event to become the opposite of farmfest (Farmedfest?)

If nothing else, it will be hilarious for all, I already have a list of awkward / antagonising situations prepared.

OmegaLSA

15. Re: [Event] - KaW BootCamp

Aj I hit you on smash. GET REKT BOI

16. Re: [Event] - KaW BootCamp

Looks for someone that thinks chubby chaser is anything on here. Nope can't find one.

17. Re: [Event] - KaW BootCamp

You have my interest, tell us moar.

18. Re: [Event][Signups on] - KaW BootCamp

By all means, ask questions. OmegaLSA and I will be happy to answer concerns.

I will contact you once I see your application.

Edit: Sign ups end December 31st

19. Re: [Event][Signups on] - KaW BootCamp

Bump