BB code testing thread

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Seth, Nov 8, 2014.

1. To test my bb codes. Or yours. Whatever.

2. The following post includes links to websites other than KaW. I warn you that ATA does not manage these and advise you to use them at your own risk.

Well Zeth, here you are. A working, updated guide to posting images.

Note:
    This works on all platforms!

The following website allows people to upload images to obtain links to share said images. There is no registering or sign up, and is as simple as a few button presses. This website can be found here:

http://www.imgur.com

I want to upload the following image:

Here is how:

Go to the website

You will presented with this screen: (this is iDevice)

Select the upload button in the top right.

You will be presented with this screen:

Select device, and choose the image you want to upload.

Your image will upload, and will appear inside the website, like so:

Now, on iDevice, to copy the image link, simply hold your finger down on the picture until this appears:

Select "Copy".

On PC, right click the image and select "Copy Page URL".

On Android, hold your finger down on the picture and press "Copy Link" or any option similar to that.

Now, head over to forums and paste your link inside the [imgfit.] bb code.

[imgfit.]http://i.imgur.com/MlDoDTW.jpg[/imgfit]

And it will end up like this:

Hope this was helpful :)

3. My color of words is currently working quite well now!

4. Legedary Resistance

** For best viewing experience, **
    ** view from mobile **

Legendary Resistance (previously The Resistance) is a clan filled with awesome, peaceful individuals who are willing to fight to the death. Born and forged to resist the oppression of the world, we fight and stand together as one. We are The Resistance.

Legendary Resistance has a multitude of personalities, ranging from battle ready OSWers, to peaceful EB fairies. Anyone can fit in here :)

Currently, we are running B2B Smoke Signals, and plan to run a TS/SS/TSG rotation as soon as we get enough people with scroll equip.

Requirements:
    • 12m cs (exceptions can be made)
    • Willingness to fight for your family
    • Active in clan chat :) come and say hi
    • Spread the word and grow The Resistance

⚠️Legendary Resistance is run⚠️
    ⚠️by a council of⚠️
    ❄️Tetilio❄️erMlin❄️Purych❄️Eiwa❄️
    ❄️Granto❄️BigK❄️Ariakas❄️

What are you waiting for? Join The Resistance today!

5. Today some time, profiles were updated with a new layout, and I'm all open for change! However I don't really like what they did with profiles, if it stays, I do have a suggestion.

You see that area with the name, class and status message? I think that should be centered in all of that blank space. It's a very minor and subtle change, but it would make viewing profiles that much more enjoyable.

6. The Tale of The Legendary Bacon Cookie (Part 2)

Peviously, in:
    The Tale of The Legendary Bacon Cookie

Lands ruled by evil turkey bacon, and the little dough ball that could.

Dough ball undergoes a transformation into a greater being, and starts his journey to bringing down the evil turkey bacon kingdom.

The Bacon Cookie rolled down the mountain, accompanied by his beloved friends and allies of the hunt.

The Cookie Gang reaches the bottom of the mountain and engages in combat with some Turkey Bacon Guards. They are no match for the sheer awesomeness of the Bacon Cookies. In 2 swift motions, both the guards are split into halves, grease forming into a pool under the limp abominations that is Turkey Bacon.

The soon to be Legendary Bacon Cookie and his comrades have reached the edge of the Turkey Bacon Kingdom.

The Sewers of the kingdom are disgusting. Turkey grease flows, very thin and unattractive. Small chunks of Turkey Bacon itself occasionally streaming across the top of the canals, as if the peasants had been cut up in to pieces and cast away into oblivion (serves them right, they're disgusting).

The gang arrives at their destination without a single obstacle. They're right under the Turkey Kings throne.

The gang travels up the spiral staircase and enter into a small room. The door behind them closes. They're trapped, and lost. This isn't where they were supposed to end up.

A deep voice booms "Travelers, who are you? And what is it you seek?"
    "We are no one. We seek the King." the Bacon Cookie replied.
    "Mysterious. I like mysterious!" explained the voice. "You may pass, but don't forget me."
    "Who are you?" asked the Bacon Cookie.
    "I am the Ham. I am much before your time. You wouldn't remember me." answered the voice.

A door to the left opened. The gang sprinted through and entered through the side of a corridor. A grand set of double doors towered in front of them.

The Bacon Cookie opened the door, and there was the king in his throne.

7. Ruby, from Support

So, as anyone in KaW who has played for more than a month, you've probably sent an email to support (support@athinkingape.com).

I know I've sent quite a few; reports mostly, but my most recent email to the support team has been about a silence appeal.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I doubt anyone has a flawless silence record (no I don't, -TROLL- had obviously never been silenced. Or Benny.).

Now, when I send these emails, I've gotten rather vague responses. But... I've gotten some very interesting responses from the great IT/Support member "Ruby".

From what I have been informed with, Ruby is a woman working for ATA. She has given me much more friendly responses, and they also aren't quite as vague. These responses always have a smily face in them, as such:

Ruby: I love your friendly attitude. These smily faces honesty make replies from support seem happy and bubbly. I thought I was going to be mad when my silence wasn't going to be lifted, but with that signature "Ruby's Support Smily", I just couldn't be angry. There was no way!

Please, to the #Support team response people organization team, always reply with a smily.
    :)

Seth

Also Ruby if you read this: "Ruby, I love you and we are destined to be together" - Cookie

8. Forum Class(s): Troll, Opinionated, Experienced
    Description: Troll (previously -TROLL-) is a seasoned player, who knows how to voice his opinion, and has a funny attitude about him. Most players may not see eye to eye with him, but all in all, he's a good forumer.
    Build: 9/10, while his tanky build can withstand hits, he requires BFA and BFE to be effective offensively.
    Special Notes: None.

Forum Class(s): Troll, Comedian
    Description: Ashes is a generally fun guy, who can tell and take jokes. He is well knows for his hilarious threads throughout his years in KaW.
    Build:7/10, Hansel by day, PS by night; Ashes is a fierce spy heavy/pure spy build who doesn't back down from a fight. His lack of BFA doesn't serve him much good, and he still has room to grow.
    Special Notes: Bad ass Ant Eater

Forum Class(s): Troll, Comedian, Nooblet
    Description: Protean is known for his great love for Marvin. His story telling is something I would recommend anyone give a gander.
    Build: 3/10, although growing, Protean is a cute little GH, with little, to no BFA and little BFE.
    Special Notes: #SethFanlady

Forum Class(s): Knowledgable, Comedian, Average Forumer
    Description: Sasuke's recent appearance on KaW forums has earned him respect. With his either sarcastic, or mature and knowledgable responses, he has proven himself worthy of forums.
    Build: 5/10, Sasuke is a small PS with little BFA and growing BFE. Without towers, this makes him an easy target for larger players.

Forum Class(s): Troll, Non-Supporter
    Description: Larry, famously known for:
    is an experienced player, who in his years, has been active on forums.
    Build:9/10, Larry is an HFBC Hansel/PS with good BFE and decent BFA. He knows how to handle a fight, and can woop ass.
    Special Notes: No support.

Forum Class(s): Troll, Comedian, Forum Vet, Valiant Knight
    Description: Willy is a hilarious individual who has been unofficially declared Forum King. His many threads are spiratic and funny, and occasionally very moving and thoughtful.
    Build: 6/10, Willy, a small hansel, has very good BFE, but lacks BFA (most likely due to recent OSW). His willingness to fight makes him a very fearsome warrior.
    Special Notes: Doesn't like when chicken shops run out of chicken.

Forum Class(s): Troll, Grammar Nazi, Average Forumer
    Description: WoIfe is your average forum troll, full of smart remarks and great come backs.
    Build: 6/10, although some what tanky, this build lacks size and BFA. BFE could use improvement. Overall, a growing build.
    Special Notes: it's an i, you're*

Forum Class(s): Troll, Newb
    Description: Wolfie, also know as Balto, also known as Allison, is a forum troll imposter! Known for fiascos, he is sarcastic in his ways.
    Build:5/10, although his build is small, wolfle does have someone decent BFE, and small BFA.
    Special Notes: None

Forum Class(s): Opinionated, Outspoken, Helpful, Forum Vet, Moderator
    Description: Moose, despised by some and loved by others, has a fairly unique reputation in KaW forums. Although his name is green, and his text is rainbow, he has an opinion and isn't afraid to share it.
    Build: 8/10, Moose's nice mid build, accompanied by great BFE, scores him high points with his rating. However his lack of BFA, due to constant strips on mods, sets his score off from a perfect 10.
    Special Notes: KaW Mooserator

Forum Class(s): Opinionated, Helpful, Forum Vet, Moderator
    Description: Inferno, who recently stepped down as moderator, has recently been reinducted into the moderating staff of KaW. His helpful and kind attitude makes him a great mod.
    Build:8/10, Inferno's Hansel build makes him a lethal target on the battlefield. His BFE and minor BFA makes him an even more valuable asset to his clan.

Forum Class(s): Helpful, Moderator
    Description: Daphnia, from FC, was the mod who stepped in and filled the shoes of PETAL. Her helpful and kind attitude earns her respect in the community, and her friendliness rubs off in her posts.
    Build:7/10, Daphnia has an attack heavy hansel build, with growing EE BFE, and lack of BFA, make her a formidable foe who lurks in the shadows.

Forum Class(s): Helpful, Opinionated, Forum Vet, Valiant Knight
    Description: Mango is a very helpful and knowledgable player who goes out of her way to make everyone's KaWing experience easier and better.
    Build: 8/10, with room to grow, her EB equip is all maxed out, and she have decent BFA. I would want to be on her bad side.

Forum Class(s): Troll, Opinionated, Outspoken
    Description: Benny's sarcastic, or contradictory responses give him a not so nice reputation, and he has an unfortunate habit of always needing to get the last word in.
    Build: 2/10, small and with no BFA/BFE, he is not a dangerous threat.
    Special Notes: Larry's fanlady

Forum Class(s): Troll, Average Forumer
    Description: With Pi_'s debut with his CF request from Sasuke, he's been active since. He enjoys being funny and getting a word in when he can.
    Build: 3/10, with his small hansel build, with minimal BFE/BFA, he is no threat to anyone except maybe Benny.
    Special Notes: Farmed Sasuke.

Forum Class(s): Troll
    Description: wordwaster, who has recently been active of forums, has made quite the impression as a troll. His smart remarks and clever comebacks spark anger in his readers.
    Build: 6/10, with a spy heavy attack build, his EB fairy troops don't know what to do. His minor SDT and lack of BFA lose him points.
    Special Notes: Speading the word

Forum Class(s): Comedian, Forum Vet
    Description: OliBear has recently rejoined the "forum clique", and his activity has earned him a spot on this thread. With 11k+ posts, he has forums respect.
    Build: 7/10, with minimal BFA, but decent BFE, he proves a worthy adversary.

Forum Class(s): Troll, Forum Vet
    Description: Frog, a fearsome verbal enemy, is not someone to mess with. He can and will find the faults in statements, and will exploit them to his advantage.
    Build: 9/10, with a decent tanky build, and great BFE, the only thing he lacks is BFA.

Forum Class(s): Comedian, Average Forumer
    Description: Known for starting the #LegendaryBaconCookieChallenge, he has recently suffered a forum ban. It was a sad time.
    Build: 6/10, with decent and growing BFE, and minor BFA, Cookie lack defensive stats.
    Special Notes: #LegendaryBaconCookie

Forum Class(s): Helpful, Opinionated, Moderator
    Description: Acetown is one of KaW's many moderators. He lends a helpful hand to the community, and does what he can to make it a better game.
    Build: 7/10, his build alone is interesting. His BFE accompanies him very nicely, but as with most mods, BFA lacks.

Forum Class(s): Helpful, Forum Vet, Moderator
    Description: slayerbob is a wonderful addition to the moderating team. He, like most other mods, opens his arms to noobs and helps where he can. His activity is something that doesn't lack either.
    Build: 7/10, with a fairly open build, his BFE suits him, but lacks BFA.
    Special Notes: Bob the builder.

Forum Class(s): Newb, Troll in Training
    Description: Gunny is a new player who plays only for the social aspect of the game. With his popular "ask the next person a question" game, he has been accepted into the community with open arms. (Okay I lied.)
    Build: 2/10, small with no BFE/BFA.

Forum Class(s): Comedian, Religious Figure
    Description: Jesus has come to judge the noob and the vet.
    Build: 10/10, I'm going to heaven.
    Special Notes: Praise Allah.

Forum Class(s): Helpful, Comedian, Forum Vet, Developer
    Description: kaw_community is the developers interactive KaW account. He's active in forums, and helps when he can.
    Build: 1337/10 nuff said
    Special Notes: Judge Judy is over powered.

Forum Class(s): Troll, Comedian
    Description: Narwhals funny and creative responses have earned himself my respect. His sense of humor is great.
    Build: 6/10, his small hansel build with minor BFE and BFA make him a minor target.
    Special Notes: Whale.

9. This is so unnecessary with the edit and delete button -.-