Ban The Player Above You

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Welcome_to_kaw, Nov 8, 2014.

1. This thread needs to die just the same dimwits do something better with your life bob

2. Yeah I dont get it. We used to shut these things down after a couple days because they get used to farm post counts and typically sit top of AT for no reason. I understand it can be used to give the image of AT being shuffled- but isnt it better to just have better threads?

3. I ban both of you for not banning and double ban cuz this bread lives on forever

4. banned for banning the both of them before me.

5. Banned because they deserved to be banned

6. No I find other thread boring and pointless... yea I know this is a pointless thread as well but entertaining 2 us and thats all it matters

Banned 4 saying this bread lives on 4ever

7. Banned for posting my ban on them

8. I recall reporting this thread and complaining about it being a post count farm back when it was created, and the mods at the time didn’t see anything wrong with it. In fact I’m pretty sure I even participated in it as I thought it was going to be a short-lived, unfunny joke

9. Banned for throwing shade on this thread & desperately trying to dreail it showing you have less of a life then us posters. Seriously, there's countless threads to derail. This is all in good fun & no one forces anyone to join and/or waste their time reading it.

10. Banned because I agree with batdog...

Wait what

11. Banned because, that's just Unnatural

12. Banned because uh...

Oh look it's Bigfoot!

13. Banned cuz thats not big foot.... thats my ex gf from years ago when I was an alcoholic

14. Banned because why she's so hairy and smells like vomit

15. Banned because me & lost might have dated the same woman.....

16. Banned because you guys have a weird taste of women...

Me however interested some ladies including some emo/goth babes :)

17. Banned because, when your plastered they all look alike XD

18. Banned cuz ur right... never again this time 420 only

19. Banned for giving me fake money as rent

20. Desperately trying to derail it? Sounds like you’re the sad one for assuming I care enough to do that. I’m simply responding to Delphin, and sharing my thoughts on this “fun” but pathetic thread. 