Best wishes to All of Kaw!

Discussion in 'Activities' started by sean893, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Dear Kawers, Forumers and Moderators!

I have joined Kingdoms At War in April 2, 2013, at the age of 17. This will be my veryfirst time posting a thread in Kaw(I did reply to others threads before but didn't post my own one, so yeah!). I'm not sure which exactly is the right place to post, so I'm posting it here... :D

Throughout the kaw days, I've had endless fun! I've been epic battling, helping owners to hire unwanted allies to help them grow and so on...And I've kind of missed some special events but that doesn't really matter, because I already had FUN!.

Today, I am still active in KAW and I am here to wish all kawers a happy day today! Whatever the situation is, whatever obstacles come in your way in kaw, don't let them stop you! I believe everyone can grow to be the strongest kaw player of all time!

And most importantly, keep smiling.

Thank you for reading my very first post, Kawers, Forumers and Moderators!

-Regards-
    Kaw player, sean893

2. Alright then....

3. Well thank sir sean :)

4. Thought this was a retirement thread lol

5. The beginning of the single happiest person in existence.

6. In all seriousness,we need to find some way to bottle this guy! Never known him to have anything but positivity in all his posts. Well done Sean!
    (If my assumption of male gender is incorrect,my apologies!)
    :)

7. Actually laughed out loud at this

8. Shawn is a great pesonality kaw could use a few more peeps like him.ty for all the happy posts

9. Yama how much did you dig for this? Its 2 years old

10. Dang this is old but thanks Sean