Farming time!

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Flesh_Into_Gear, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Hey KaWmmunity!

As of lately, I've been seeing way too many people asking for rp, chat, and other idiotic things.

It's seems that every few minutes or so, some desperate and lonely creeper is asking for rp or chat. Why must you refer to a game for your social fulfillment? Why don't you just go outside? You're ruining our beautiful game known as KaW. Same goes for you rp freaks. I just hate seeing, "Rp???" in WC all the time. I know I can't be the only one.

So I have a proposal. Every time we see one of these freaks post in WC, we relentlessly farm them. I don't care if it's "bullying". I'm just trying to keep the freaks from PIMD as far away from our beloved KaW as possible.
    Dear Rp freaks and desperate people asking for "chat": you're all going down. KaW is not the place for your crap. Quit flooding WC with your filth.
    Sincerely,
    Everyone

Who's with me?

2. Bumperoo

3. I will help :p, its annoying i agree and rp? Lol go outside and get a life

4. Well every time I go to hit the pervs they are to small. So happy hunting warriors. This is a good cause here.

5. I find I role play when I have an acting exam coming up but I'll just role play in meego then lol. But nice thread! 