What is Max Plunder???

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Yarmes, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Thanx for the tip Yarmes. Didn't know until my friend told me to

2. ok so that 3mil extra he gets from his allies....only 2% of it is actually added? can you explain that more? I've never heard that

3. This thread is redundant. All of this is already covered in more detail in my allies thread in the Best Of forum.

4. Great guide Yarmes! I'm lazy though, can u tell me if I'm at max plunder? 

5. @tmh- you do recognize that your thread got stuck in best of because 1.) you went inactive for a year (conveniently during the plunder war debacle) and did not update any information.
    2.) your thread was outdated and was filled with garbled nonsense rather than a simple, concise, simple guide for the masses which we can sticky and quick link to.

While I recognize that you believe that everything you do is the best - your thread was stuck in best of for historical safeguard purposes. Not because it was super duper great. But because it was outdated, no longer of use, but it felt wrong to just delete.

6. Bleh. I said simple twice.

7. What's this about a snuggle

8. The snuggie is the new age term for the antiquated osf.

Osf= abacus Snuggie= calculator

What comes next in the evolution of the spy farm???? No one knows. But I bet it has an apple on it 

9. Overall I would say I pretty good informative post for new people to KaW. However, you say you ask yourself why people sell their allies. Well, for me for example, I bought a $2 bil ally and my plunder went down but $300,000 as well as my ally bonus. So from the purchase of the ally I lost $600,000 on my attack. It may not seem like much but my goal is for plunder and ally bonus to go up not down. It's strange to me on why that happened. It was the exact same target both times fully regenerated. Long story short I sold that ally to upgrade and then my plunder went up but I was already at max ally bonus.

10. OH MY GOD YARMES!!! YOU'RE A FREAKING SAVIOR!!! I HAD NO CLUE!!! I WOULD DROP ALLIES ALL THE TIME TO UPGRADE!!!!

11. Wow... Belle come on did you really need to trash TMH like that....

12. Nice 1 yarmes

13. Wait, you're saying Belle read this and 1. Didn't lock it, and 2. Didn't attempt to get the last word??
    Thia is obviously a well played ruse, complete with pictures to keep us from catching on.

14. Too bad most noobs don't read forums . Great job overall, though.

15. I am sending all my guys here to read this. I won't have to explain max plunder ever again.

Thank KaW for you Yarmes

KotFE/CR

16. You are correct soron. I will request yarmes edit the op so it states "belle gets last word" at the bottom.

17. Ditto to what Greenie said!! Thank you Yarmes! 

18. GREAT JOB YARMES WELL PUT.

19. Awesome Yarmes!

20. Wow, good job!