What is Max Plunder???

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Yarmes, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Thanks it helped alot and I hope this slows down all the stupid ads on wv

2. GREAT JOB NOW I CAN SAY I LEARNED SOMETHING NEW TODAY!!!!!!!

3. Nice Yarmes. Yet another one of you're great feats as a Mod.

4. Hey. What happens when you have reached max plunder and you buy a {for example} a 100bil ally with 3mil stats combined? Will their stats be added to your own?

5. Those 3 mil combined stats go towards your bonus from allies
    which then adds 2% to your actual raw stats. If you look at the first picture it shows my bonus in alliesin green. Hope this helps :)

6. bonus from allies sorry at work and not concertrating 100% 

7. Thank you for making that extremely clear. I had difficulty explaining this in my own words to people I was helping to grow. Now i just refer them to this.

8. Did you actually wright all of this?

9. This one is cleaner and straight to the point. Helped me loads well done writer :)

10. Lol the title made me think yarmes didn't know what max plunder was!! :D

11. I wrote this yes but as you all know my grasp of grammar is not the best so I had belle proof read it and make a few corrections.

12. Great thread! Well done :)

13. Like it I understand now cool

14. Nice job hopefully it will clear up the noob spam saying"hire my allies".Good Job

15. So spies do not generate plunder? Even at the end of an EB for plunder bonus? I have two builds that are heavy on spies. One is almost completely spies. Thanks.

16. Great thread, Yarmes. It would be even better if there were links to this other basic fundamentals of the game in the help section where a description of the game is.

17. @postal - spies do generate plunder, but as you should know pures dont need allies due to zero ally plunder.

18. I like the forum, but some people like me try to sell allies just to buy new ones.