Tier 5 KaW Build Calculator

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Dark_assassin_lIllI, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

^Nice bump

2. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

Okay, I'm gonna bump this one more time,
    because I'd really like to use this again...

3. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

Man I miss the good old days when my VB app accurately calculated gold taken by X number of steals, max plunder for any build, $ for all 3 parties involved in a volley, how much $ u had banked in pots and could get out by unbanking, cost of any combination of lands... I think I'm forgetting something but that may have been all it did.

The change the devs made to the ally plunder calculations back before the introduction of highlands and T4/SoS made plunder calculation pretty much impossible because it's too complex of a mathematical relationship between attacker and defender.

But it's so easy to test if you're at max plunder and see what your max plunder is vs any given target. The whole sliding-scale max plunder thing, ouch!!

4. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

Damn bumpers

5. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

I'd just like to have a calculator,
    that shows the stats, as they are on my profile
    to see where what comes from.

The current version doesn't show the same stats as in my profile.

6. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

can this calculate ally bonus plunder?
    i looking for it

7. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

Things are probably not up to date.

8. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

The only one up to date that I know of is mine...but it's not public.

9. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

This has been already made, I'll bump it later

10. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

The Reg Website (Ounce you get password)Allows you to visit the Build calculator and Pot Calculator.

11. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

Bump

12. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

45 Stronghold of Shadow 2 3 Disciple of Shadow 0 $15,840,000,000 $27,720,000,000 14,000 232 232 64960 64960 0 0 $54 $0
    This is a lot to remember

13. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

Of course,T5 are coming. Soon.

They'll make T4 buildings pretty redundant....

But they're gonna cost 25 crystals each, and you'll have to have all the items (fully enchanted) to get them! So get out your Visa card

14. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

@Punish

Eventually most games hit that point where their greed meter goes off the charts. They see so much income coming in, that they need more. The problem is... A game like this, the way they're making it P2P will drive away so many players that hopefully it destroys their game.

IMO their game has it's problems, mainly at the moronic DEV level, but I digress. It has a very good base set up that they could run with for years to come if done right. But I truly wish destruction on their game when it hits that point (which it's coming to it). You know, the EB' being the main part of the game and it costing real money to finish such things.

15. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

Hi there I'm a software developer and I recon u should make this in to a program using java or SQL and C# but other wise look good 

16. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

I'll look into updating the excel spreadsheet. I am pleased that Wulf credited me in his stickied lands/buildings post. Many humble thanks.

I like the newer layout. I had a "everything seen" aesthetic before, but have had a few ideas for a while.

If anyone has a suggestion, feel free to reply here, or send an e-mail (to me.14 at google's mail server)

17. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

18. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

bump

19. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

Build Calculator Version 4.1 Beta for public testing

Again, I give humble thanks to Wulf for taking and extending my spreadsheet for his land and buildings guide.

You can find a beta version of a minor update of his published spreadsheet here:
    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0HBd-fRGfVHYlB6LUN1T3NnN1U
    You can download this Excel file, or convert it to a Google Doc with an account.

New Features:
    - Simplified equations are now compatible with iOS/Android Excel editing apps. You can now edit from your cell phone!
    - Added Castle Level 3
    - Fixed Spy Def Tower Stats
    - Using thousands [K] for gold to save space
    - Formatting updates

This was tested using Excel, Google Docs, and one popular iOS Excel editing app.

There's one outstanding issue with my iOS app using VLOOKUP. It works correctly in Excel and Google Docs, but not in that app. I will investigate another method, but some apps don't like 50 nested if() statements either. :)

When this is done I will submit this to Wulf for his consideration, and update the links at the top of this thread.

-- StoneFord

20. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

KaW Build Calculator Version 4.5

There is a new version of the KaW Build Calculator.
    You can download this from Google Docs:
    Download KaW Build Calculator V4.5.
    You can also open it within a browser:
    Open KaW Build Calculator V4.5.

Please note: Neither link works well with the Forum Browser. Copy the download link into Safari, and use "open in" to edit in a spreadsheet editor app. Both links work well on a PC/Mac.

New Features:
    - Simplified equations are now compatible with iOS/Android Excel editing apps. You can now edit from your cell phone!
    - Added Castle Level 3
    - Fixed Spy Def Tower Stats
    - Using thousands [K] for gold to save space
    - Formatting updates to make it fit better on a phone.

I will be bring this version up to date when the new buildings come out.

-- StoneFord

P.S. I am pleased that Wulf included and updated my spreadsheet in his excellent Buildings and Land guide.