Tier 5 KaW Build Calculator

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Dark_assassin_lIllI, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

By the way, I've got a beta of version 2.3 out, same link.

Data is courtesy of iblanchas who posted part of the thread:

"Completed guide on T4 building. <Updated 28/10, check log>"
    started by lIIlI_DiRTY-Made_In_India-DoNKeY_IlIIl

2. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

Hey thanks for the spreadsheet!! Now I can finally add Plunder info to my guide :D !!!!

3. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

U know, it would be awesome if someone can also do a reverse calculator as well, like put in attk/def stats and the spreadsheet can give out how many of each type building someone has... lol like a scouting cheat sheet :p

4. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

The numbers are off slightly but still very good.

5. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

The chart does indeed seem to reflect most aspects well. Except what you would actually need in the hire value of allies to get the maximum plunder. For my current buildings my max plunder bonus by your chart is 3,624,000. I get close to this in attacks. If you just get the hire values in allies to match it would be 764 million. Yet I have found out I didn't actually achieve my maximum plunder until I had 3.7 billion in allies. Does anyone have more info on calculating desired ally hire value?

6. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

Gunson, please let me know which numbers are off. I've been pulling numbers from the forum posts. I may have made a mistake. Thanks for the feedback!

7. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

I miss the ally price tab in 2.1... can u put it back StoneFord???

8. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

Her I type my address and password and everything else but it won't work

9. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

Defense for Iron cannon, lvl cursed foundry, is 1720. In the spreadsheet it's 1000. I edited because you were nice enough to leave unlocked. 

10. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

Oops lvl 2 cursed foundry.

11. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

Bump For a LIFESAVER!!!

12. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

Thank u stone for the calc...I believe the stats for the spy defense T2 lvl3 temple of clarity should be 97440...the calc is great

Thanks

13. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

Something wrong with the Foundry def stats as well... I upgraded to lvl2 stats, and my def bonus is 455,840... ur excel showed 441,440. Plz fix them, thank you very much for the excellent work :lol:

14. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

The minimum troop loss for an attack is 4.25%. This is most easily confirmed by hitting an OSF.
    The troop loss against other targets increases the further away their stats are from yours -- specifically, comparing the defense stat to your attack stat. If you attack a target that is significantly stronger or weaker, then your troop looses will be much higher.

I did extensive testing on the ROI (return on investment) of money invested in allies yielding ally bonus plunder. The "max plunder bonus" (hire price) divided by the "ally bonus" (ally plunder from battle) is a fixed percent against a fixed target. Until, of course, you hit the plunder cap. Put another way, if you have $1b in allies and you buy another $0.5b in allies and you hit the same target before and after, the ratio of $1b / plunder will equal $1.5b / plunder.

The test to determine the exact amount of your max plunder is to calculate the fixed percent against a target. Then buy allies until you are past max plunder. Then reverse the calculation and subtract to get your max plunder. Here's an example:

Suppose you had $1,490,713,858 in allies and you made $3,157,988 against an inactive farm. Then your fixed percent for that target would be 0.212%. Suppose you had $2,975,686,019 in allies and you had reached max plunder and you made $4,270,517 against the same inactive farm. The plunder divided by the percent gives $2,015,878,107, which is the exact amount of allies you need to be at max plunder for your current build.
    -- These figures were taken from a test I did with 21 lvl3 forges.

15. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

Bump

16. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

Bump

17. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

Very nice, it would be great to add the ally price for max plunder bonus.

18. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

may i know wats the plunder cap stands for cos only a few has it.

19. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

very useful
    bump

20. Re: Tier 4 KaW Build Calculator V2.2 by StoneFord

Bump For Norris! :D