Kaw Build Calculator☆Complete

Discussion in 'Guides' started by IXI__SYNCHROTRON__IXI, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Re: Kaw Build Calculator☆UNDER CONSTRUCTION☆NEW 1B CHARMS REWARD

I just double checked all of my spy building stats and the build calc ... it’s all correct except my current CS shows I have 4,526 more CS in each of my spy stat calumny. I wonder what’s throwing it off?

2. Re: Kaw Build Calculator☆UNDER CONSTRUCTION☆NEW 1B CHARMS REWARD

I'm sure my number's aren't wrong, and the maths is right

3. Contains latest update, still need more info. Lvl 7-10 on defensive troops, 9&10 on attack, 10 on balanced. And the last two levels of towers

4. I haven't gotten any fatesands crest shards in the past 5 Goth and Noth eb. Is it a glitch or am I missing something?

5. Get ee really helps the drop rate

6. ^what he said, and drops are random, don't expect to get one every number of set ebs.

7. What is ee and thank you for the reply

8. I just thought I was doing something wrong so that I wasn't getting the drops.

9. EE is estocs edge, you get it by winning wars. Drop is totally random.

10. Some pretty impressive spreadsheet work. Are there any plans to add crest-plate cost calculations to this?

11. For crestplates please refer to Thrawn's guide

12. Need info on Troops attack building for level 9-10 to complete calculator, please get in touch

13. Hope everyone knows this whole thing has been wrong since it was originally made the proper max plunder is total cs multiplied by 3750 no one even fs bc should need more than 35tril max in allies for plunder

14. Updated with all stats on all lands

15. Looks like the devs fixed the stats.

16. I can only view this in ready only mode. I’ve tried using the spreadsheet app on my phone and google spreadsheet on my laptop but I can’t tweak or edit the columns for my build! It’s just stuck in read only mode. 😨

17. Please make a copy or download the spreadsheet. You can't edit the master copy, or it will create a massive headache for everyone

Thrawn likes this.
  18. CALLING ON ALL KAWERS FOR NEW INFORMATION ON THE NEW BUILDINGS, TROOP NUMBERS AND STATS

Thrawn likes this.
  19. PM me. I have them all for you.

20. How u use this calculator,. A dream built can it be auto matic calculation