Kaw Build Calculator☆Complete

Discussion in 'Guides' started by IXI__SYNCHROTRON__IXI, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Many, many people have worked on this project in the past. This includes Stoneford, Wulf, and Neonnq. As always the Build Calculator is a Kaw community project, therefore I would like to extend my gratitude to everyone who have made this possible.

Huge shoutout to Choccy for the stats page.

This Calculator is not maintained by ATA, and any errors are my own. Having said that, if you see an error, tell me so I can fix it ASAP.

Simply put the number of buildings you have or want to have in the yellow column, filled with 0s, to get an idea of your build, or your dream build.

Without further ado, here is the spreadsheet.Make a copy and then edit it for yourself.
    Link:
    KAW BUILD V9.2 Spreadsheet

CALLING ON ALL KAWERS FOR NEW INFORMATION ON THE NEW BUILDINGS, TROOP NUMBERS AND STATS

#1 IXI__SYNCHROTRON__IXI, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
    Natalia likes this.
  2. Re: Kaw Build Calculator Updated

Edit:
    9.1 Updated formula
    9.2 COMPLETED FATESANDS
    9.3 Fixed Issue with Fatesands def builds

#2 IXI__SYNCHROTRON__IXI, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  3. Re: Kaw Build Calculator Updated
    Reserved

#3 IXI__SYNCHROTRON__IXI, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  4. Re: Kaw Build Calculator Updated

G399 needs to be =SUM(G393:G398)

And

G393 needs to be =SUM(GG7:G392)-G394-G395-G396-G397-G398

SiL

5. Re: Kaw Build Calculator Updated

Very Good

6. Re: Kaw Build Calculator Updated

Ty

7. Re: Kaw Build Calculator Updated

Appreciated

8. Re: Kaw Build Calculator Updated

Getting requests to edit. Download the files guys, cos if everyone is given permission, this thing will get out of hand. Download it out, and then change to your heart's desire

9. Re: Kaw Build Calculator Updated !NEW! DM CRESTPLATES

Reserved

10. Re: Kaw Build Calculator Updated !NEW! DM CRESTPLATES

Anyone else having trouble with the downloaded content? My excel would freeze and stop responding when I edit the values. Anyone else with the trouble?

I’ve used them before. I’ve set and tweaked and saved them. But when I go back, it freezes and stops responding. Any way to fix?

11. Re: Kaw Build Calculator Updated !NEW! DM CRESTPLATES

How do ones know if their build is hybrid or not?

12. Re: Kaw Build Calculator Updated !NEW! DM CRESTPLATES

Count the number of troop/spy buildings you have, having at least 25% of either will make you a hyb. Towers don't count at all. See the thread Fight Mechanics for further discussion.

13. Re: Kaw Build Calculator Updated !NEW! DM CRESTPLATES

Thanks!

14. Re: Kaw Build Calculator Updated !NEW! DM CRESTPLATES

LVL 10 is 2000 Crestplates otherwise all correct.

15. Re: Kaw Build Calculator Updated !NEW! DM CRESTPLATES

Corrected

16. Re: Kaw Build Calculator *UNDER CONSTRUCTION* INFO APPRECIATED

Something is off with spy stats ... when using the calculator it comes up short by 4,000 spy cs

(It May be the new land spy buildings)

17. Re: Kaw Build Calculator *UNDER CONSTRUCTION* INFO APPRECIATED

The error as far as Icould tell dates back to before I took over this project. I've been trying to find a fix. New buildings are still underconstruction. Any information about the new buildings are welcomed.

Also 1bcs in charms to the person who can find where the discrepancy in stats, as mentioned by Jedi-Maestro, is.

18. Re: Kaw Build Calculator *UNDER CONSTRUCTION* INFO APPRECIATED

Just a guess but maybe the very start of the game when you chose one of the three banners, even if you change your banner maybe the original one gave some kind of permanent boost

19. Re: Kaw Build Calculator☆UNDER CONSTRUCTION☆NEW 1B CHARMS REWARD

Banners are distributed at the start of the game and are non-upgradeable, as an eq, they also don't affect cs.

20. Re: Kaw Build Calculator☆UNDER CONSTRUCTION☆NEW 1B CHARMS REWARD

It’s a spy building for sure. Same number off for both my spy attack and spy defense.