Guide to Crest Plate use

Check out our featured guides.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Guide to Crest Plate use

Postby Kezzer on Mar 24 2019, 6:00am

DOP-Crystal_Fryer-DOP wrote:For eb rhat ended about 4 hours ago, I opened 2 crux for NotH and xtalled 6 times to get total of 13t gold and 719 actions, but no Hoarfrost artifact.
My other two alts at eb rank 17/18, did 200 actions with 1.2t gold and got 12 and 15 crest plate shards, effectively getting much more than this account with crux and 719 actions and 6 xtals.

That's called luck or lack of it
User avatar
Kezzer
Moderator
 
Posts: 3180
Joined: Oct 25 2011, 6:29am
Location: Earth

Re: Guide to Crest Plate use

Postby Dylan42 on Mar 28 2019, 11:12am

Bump
Dylan42
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Dec 24 2011, 12:56pm

Re: Guide to Crest Plate use

Postby DOP-CrystallFryer-DOP on Apr 2 2019, 7:49am

Kezzer wrote:
DOP-Crystal_Fryer-DOP wrote:For eb rhat ended about 4 hours ago, I opened 2 crux for NotH and xtalled 6 times to get total of 13t gold and 719 actions, but no Hoarfrost artifact.
My other two alts at eb rank 17/18, did 200 actions with 1.2t gold and got 12 and 15 crest plate shards, effectively getting much more than this account with crux and 719 actions and 6 xtals.

That's called luck or lack of it


This account got lucky. Last 6 ebs gave a total of 20 crestplates, that’s like 500t in gold
DOP-CrystallFryer-DOP
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Nov 16 2013, 10:39pm

Re: Guide to Crest Plate use

Postby Thrawn on Apr 2 2019, 4:59pm

I have gone 24-48h with no drops numerous times, but yesterday got 20 shards dropped 3 ebs in a row. Rng is a fickle mistress.
User avatar
Thrawn
Moderator
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Jun 15 2016, 9:15pm

Re: Guide to Crest Plate use

Postby MooseNuckle on Apr 7 2019, 9:01am

Thank you everyone for all of this info.
MooseNuckle
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sep 14 2010, 8:35am

Re: Guide to Crest Plate use

Postby LABOREROFLOVE on Apr 10 2019, 8:23am

GodOfDeath wrote:Thsnk you! This was much needed to plan out what is best worth to spend them on :)

How many lands must be opened before I have access to sand lands
LABOREROFLOVE
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Aug 31 2011, 10:50pm

Re: Guide to Crest Plate use

Postby Thrawn on Apr 10 2019, 4:14pm

LABOREROFLOVE wrote:How many lands must be opened before I have access to sand lands

Explore 10 deepmine lands.
User avatar
Thrawn
Moderator
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Jun 15 2016, 9:15pm

Re: Guide to Crest Plate use

Postby AWE-Grasscutter8285 on Apr 13 2019, 2:40am

Thanks
AWE-Grasscutter8285
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mar 24 2012, 12:27pm

Re: Guide to Crest Plate use

Postby AUrUM on Apr 21 2019, 2:03pm

So is it better to fully upgrade fatesands or just to lvl 7
AUrUM
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Jul 15 2017, 5:05am

Re: Guide to Crest Plate use

Postby Thrawn on Apr 21 2019, 5:46pm

AUrUM wrote:So is it better to fully upgrade fatesands or just to lvl 7

Better in what sense?
User avatar
Thrawn
Moderator
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Jun 15 2016, 9:15pm

PreviousNext

Return to Guides

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests