⭐️ Kaw Guides 3.0 is Here

Check out our featured guides.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: ⭐️ Kaw Guides 3.0 is Here

Postby AfterLife_MG_WoG on Mar 19 2017, 9:45am

On current moderaters page you spelled their as "thier" easy fix.
AfterLife_MG_WoG

Postby _______D_A_R_K_N_E_S_S_______ on Mar 20 2017, 1:39pm

Mogi wrote:On current moderaters page you spelled their as "thier" easy fix.

_______D_A_R_K_N_E_S_S_______

Postby Titan_God on Mar 20 2017, 2:36pm

Thank you for pointing that out, as most content in the site is done by HTML input I don't run spell correction software. It has been fixed and do appreciate that being pointed out :)
Titan_God

Postby The_son_of_Persephone on Mar 20 2017, 6:27pm

You imply you don't need a clan for ee wars which is not the case. You need a clan for LL or you get stuck in forever losing ffa wars.

Edit: Should also add a calculator where you add your stats/bfa/bfe and it converts it to raw stats. But thats just to save time.
The_son_of_Persephone

Postby The_son_of_Persephone on Mar 20 2017, 6:35pm

I also noticed that under spy build in new introduction you have it saying "The biggest downfall is players can attack you till you have zg out." The real biggest downside to a pure spy build is you make crap off ebs.
The_son_of_Persephone

Postby Titan_God on Mar 21 2017, 4:26am

The_son_of_Persephone wrote:You imply you don't need a clan for ee wars which is not the case. You need a clan for LL or you get stuck in forever losing ffa wars.

Edit: Should also add a calculator where you add your stats/bfa/bfe and it converts it to raw stats. But thats just to save time.

Thank you for pointing that out, that's a mistype that should read "you don't necessarily need a clan" being you have lowlands which you do and indi which you don't. That will be fixed here shortly.
Titan_God

Postby Titan_God on Mar 21 2017, 4:28am

The_son_of_Persephone wrote:I also noticed that under spy build in new introduction you have it saying "The biggest downfall is players can attack you till you have zg out." The real biggest downside to a pure spy build is you make crap off ebs.

That is true also but from experience for me and those I know majority of ps builds pvp rather than pve for gold accumulation.
Titan_God

Postby Dave on Mar 21 2017, 2:46pm

Amazed how good this is.
Dave

Postby The_son_of_Persephone on Mar 21 2017, 5:49pm

Titan_God wrote:
The_son_of_Persephone wrote:I also noticed that under spy build in new introduction you have it saying "The biggest downfall is players can attack you till you have zg out." The real biggest downside to a pure spy build is you make crap off ebs.

That is true also but from experience for me and those I know majority of ps builds pvp rather than pve for gold accumulation.

Yes they do but the lack of a decent payout it wouldn't be advised and most people i know that run ps always have the elven temple at least for gold from eb's.
The_son_of_Persephone

Postby Titan_God on Mar 21 2017, 6:34pm

The_son_of_Persephone wrote:
Titan_God wrote:

Yes they do but the lack of a decent payout it wouldn't be advised and most people i know that run ps always have the elven temple at least for gold from eb's.

I agree as well, I'll insert the info on the payout as additional information to make that clear on this build type.
Titan_God

PreviousNext

Return to Guides