⭐️ Kaw Guides 3.0 is Here

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Amun-Ra, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Same here.

2. Right now the site is down for some work, I'll announce once it's back up :)

3. Site is back up please be patient as I fix what the internal people destroyed lol. I have added and fixed the transmutation of equipment into charms and can be located under enhancements also I’m presently working on the deepmine land resources and should be completed within the next 12 hours.

Within a week the Community lounge will be added for member interaction so stay tuned :)

4. Just wondering.. It was always my understanding (and also according to the guide) that there was a Max Plunder ie. Allies Bonus. Is this now an outdated mechanic? Does it now decrease if you have too much in allies?

5. Cost guides for buildings won’t swipe right to left. Last column is partially cut off.

Don’t ban me for pointing that out.

6. I’ll take a look at it, and fix the issue. Thank you for pointing that out.

7. Domo what platform are you using to view it? Pc, iOS, or Android?

8. My question just got ignored. Rip.

9. Pretty sure you just hit max plunder and then if you buy more it doesn’t do anything

10. It doesn’t decrease but there is a point on each landset that you reach a certain point and it will drop slightly and then gain again as you grow from there on.

11. Very nice guide Titan!

12. Weird. Coz I was testing to try reach max plunder and every time I purchased more allies my Allies Bonus went down. So strange. It’s increasing now though, far beyond what it was before, so it must have been glitched or something lol. Thanks for responding