kaw Guides 3.0 Pro on its way

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Amun-Ra, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Awesome Titan

2. Ty very much Pancho I do appreciate that :)

3. Mad support bro. Have so much respect for you & your efforts. What a tremendous effect this will have for all players going forward.

4. Thank you brother, that's it's sole purpose. I wanted to do something to help especially the newer players. Knowledge is key is all aspects of life even in gaming :)

5. That's what I'm talking about,right there!! Another fine job my good man. Can't Thank you enough Bro! Kudos!!

6. Huge amount of work! And I'm sure will be very useful for new players. Just a sugestion. More for ATA than you. You seem quite reticent about providing the link. Well...I think will be great if the link will be provided at the end of tutorial. Like this all new players will be aware of this guide and not only those who make their way to forums.

7. I am asking the devs if I may do so it sort of would be a waste of time not being able to give the info to the players like the link

8. Thank you Wolfie I do appreciate your kind words. I'm really excited about the release and even more excited that players can if they wish submit information to the site if it's needed and it will be available with their credit shown.

9. Great thread titan. If any of the community need help feel free to wall me

10. Total support as a clannie I know the hard work gone into this Titan. Your efforts should not go unnoticed.

I realised I posted on my alt. To reaffirms I would be happy to help the kaw community. If anyone has any questions or needs help with kaw feel free to wall me. I have played kaw for 6 years and learned many things along the way. The community is the reason I still play today without the diverse community I don't believe kaw would be a very exciting game. Like I said if anyone needs help New or old players just simply ask I'll help to the best of my ability.

Look forward to see this thread develope.

11. Great job as always Titan.Huge Respect for u

12. Dave, thank you for that and all help is always welcomed. You indeed are a knowledge base yourself I know that much. :)

13. Nice work!! 

14. Thank you Ajax I will be announcing soon the release date for this, I've actually added a few sections and need to finish those up, but the release date won't be too far away.

15. TITAN (guns) THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!! I CAN TELL JUST HOW MUCH WORK YOU HAVE PUT INTO THIS AND I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU. I DO BELIEVE THIS WILL NOT ONLY HELP THE NEW YOUNGUNS BUT ALSO THE OLD ONES LIKE ME :lol: SO IT'S A WIN WIN. TITAN TY FOR ALL THE WORK YOU PUT INTO THIS GAME. YOU MY FRIEND THINK ABOUT THE PLAYERS AND I APPRECIATE IT HUN. KEEP US NEW AND EXCITING THINGS COMING OUR WAY. :D :p

16. Thank you Suga that means a lot and as far as I can say as long as I am around I'll do all I can for new and old players alike for we are all as one here :)

3.0 will be released the first week of March, actual date is not set yet. If anyone believes they have any information they think players could use feel free to contact me and we'll see if we can get it on the site and you'll be credited accordingly for it there as well :)