kaw Guides 3.0 Pro on its way

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Amun-Ra, Feb 2, 2017.

1. The amount of work put into this is amazing. Huge props for creating something that will help so many players.

Can't wait to see the launch of the full thing :)

PS: You rock!

2. Seriously amazing work and I can't wait to see the site in action.

3. Thank you Grant, prior to release you get first dibs on viewing ;)

4. One of the best things in forums and maybe in this game in terms of helpfulness. Great job as always TG!

5. Thank you Snoopy I appreciate that a lot, can't wait to wrap it up and launch it :)

6. No Doubt you are one of the Greatest Kaw Players. You have been helping me with the war guides, And your teaser of the kawguides website is looking great. I believe your Guidesite would be helpful to me and all other new players out there trying to figure out this Game. Thanks Again, anxiously waiting for the full site. :)

7. Any way to add a plunder calculator to the build calculator? Like a way to know the estimated plunder once bc with certain builds?

8. Can't even view it

9. It's not working. There's just a picture of a white triangle within a black circle :0

10. That's actually the play icon tap it and it will load up :)

11. He needs a guide for that

12. Curious,
    How has this site helped quite a few when all you can do is see the video? I very much respect what has been done in the video, but what's the link to the main site so we can actually view it ourselves?

Again, it looks like a great support site, just would like to check it out on my own and not in a video. It looks like it's got enough details as is to proceed.
    Regards,
    LD

13. This looks great, Titan. I can't wait to see the completed version. You have put a helluva lot of effort into this. Well done. And thank you!

@iConfused it says in the OP it is coming soon. I imagine the video is just to give us a peek as to what the final version will look like. Titan has already release a 2.5version of the guide. I assume that's what he meant when he said it helped people already. The thread is called New Player Introduction and there is a link in the thread. :)

14. This is the redeveloped version the old site is still up and running. I redeveloped it due to my statistics showing 90% access the site on mobile devices so it is now made with faster load times and uses less data.

As for the link I need to speak with devs cause I honestly don't want to post anything that shouldn't be, so far it's all been word of mouth. I will do so and talk with them and see if I can post that upon the release of this 3.0 version.

15. It looks good.

16. Rocks!!! Much Appreciated.
    Hope you have help to update the site.

17. Help would be nice all of its on my own, the coding, the graphics and content are all on me. But if at anytime anyone sees something or doesn't see something that could be useful they can contact me on site and I can add or modify what's needed. There will be a credits page for anyone that is supplying help or knowledge and it will point to what they have given to be added to the site. :)

18. Thank you LMABAO I do appreciate your words :)