Last day of The Sleeper of Elrengoth Forest - Info

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Kezzer, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Seeing as there appears to be some confusion I will be trying to answer some of the main questions here so that these answers aren't lost on the main thread. If you have any further questions about the event then please ask and I will try and answer as best I can.

Is there any reason to save the fullmoon dew?
    There is no reason to save Fullmoon Dew. Transform your equipment as much as you want during the event, you wont be able to after Noon PST November 9th.

What will happen to any leftover seeds in my inventory?
    ALL seeds in each player's inventory will be refunded on November 9th shortly after the event is over.

The preview tab shows you only need 10k for the chestplate is this true?
    No and yes. You need 10k to upgrade to the Breastplate of the Druid's Champion (chest) from the Diamondbark Tassets (legs). You must upgrade through the tiers so the equipment is more expensive than people seem to think.

Druidic Helm (helm)
    cost: 250 Fullmoon Dew
    total cost: 250 Fullmoon Dew

Ring of Sylvan Souls (ring)
    cost: 500 Fullmoon Dew
    total cost:750 Fullmoon Dew

Druidic Barkboots (boots)
    cost: 750 Fullmoon Dew
    total cost: 1500 Fullmoon Dew

Ring of Elrengoth (ring)
    cost: 1000 Fullmoon Dew
    total cost: 2500 Fullmoon Dew

Druidic Periapt (trinket)
    cost: 1500 Fullmoon Dew
    total cost: 4000 Fullmoon Dew

Diamondbark Cowter (arm)
    cost: 2500 Fullmoon Dew
    total cost: 6500 Fullmoon Dew

Diamondbark Pauldrons (shoulders)
    cost: 4000 Fullmoon Dew
    total cost: 10500 Fullmoon Dew

Druidic Staff of Banishment (mainhand)
    cost: 6000 Fullmoon Dew
    total cost: 16500 Fullmoon Dew

Diamondbark Tassets (legs)
    cost: 8000 Fullmoon Dew
    total cost: 24500 Fullmoon Dew

Breastplate of the Druid's Champion (chest)
    cost: 10000 Fullmoon Dew
    total cost: 34500 Fullmoon Dew

I hope this helps clear up some confusion and I will continue to update this thread with questions and answers as the day goes on.

2. Will an old man running at event end continue going?

3. Yes however as things stand you won't receive event items, just gold. It might still drop fullmoon dew (not 100% sure) but as you will be unable to upgrade your equipment with fullmoon dew after midday pst it would be useless anyway.

4. So say i have 10k dew.. on the rewards page as of now it says current reward Bp.. but my next enchantment would be legs.. and i currently have the main hand.. are you saying its wrong?

5. Ignore the preview page that just tells you the enchantment cost for that level from the previous level.

As you have the main hand you need to upgrade to the legs and then the chestplate which will cost you 18k total.

6. Good job clearing some of these things up. I've seen a lot of confusion about this lately.

7. Why have devs made an event that has no reward for new accounts? Are they trying to get rid of new players? My dew is useless. As useless as them it seems

8. The layout of this event sadly means that players who don't have the mage unlocked do lose out sadly. Perhaps in the future this can be looked into. Daphnia has already passed on feedback about this however I will pass along more feedback as I too want this to be changed. Sorry about your loss on this and it's just an unfortunate issue and the devs most certainly don't want to harm new players.

9. Will this event end "early" (like ZTA did due to Daylight Saving Time) or is there still 90 mins left as of this post?

10. The event will end in about 80 minutes. You can see that on the event page in game! :)

11. What happens to leftover dew that can't be used after the event ends?

12. The keys are gone form marketplace

13. It'll probably be removed from your inventory.

14. Give us a one time open all Druid box key.. got 7 left

15. Dont save your dew (but if you do you get maxed equipment for whatever you've collected). Too bad I frantically spent all my dew upgrading eq before event ended.

I know it's probably a known issue, but still...

16. Messed up. So I upgrade from legs to chest. And now people with leftover dew are getting free second item? I could have gotten legs, and a maxed chest piece as well. What gives??

17. It's a bug, and the devs are working on fixing it. Check the threads in Active Topics for more info! :)

18. This screwed me up!!!!!! I could've had the breastplate but I thought I needed to upgrade to receive any item after reading this.

19. Those who got the breastplate (or other equipment) through the glitch are having it removed and therefore your comment is null and void :p Every player will get the equipment they upgraded to once the devs roll out the fix.

20. I see. Thank you for your info but in my opinion the devs screwed up on this one. -_- better info from the start I suppose would be in best