The Optimal Purchase Guide [Efficiency Guide Revamped]

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Koyuki, May 19, 2016.

1. Yeah...? That's exactly what I'm saying. Upgrade Osmon to level 9/10 when your other lands aren't maxed, because Osmon gives you the most stats for your money. CS will rise no matter what you upgrade, but it will rise the most if you get those particular upgrades at that particular time. And for the record, the Osmon level 9 upgrade comes after you've passed 100mil CS.

Plus, if you'd looked a little bit closer, the level 10 Osmon Rai upgrade is actually very, very far off from the level 8 or the level 9 upgrades.

Your argument that "if some 1 hits u from Bl, u will lose billions..." holds no ground.No matter what you do or what you build, as long as you're going for BC, you will always have to save up trillions for the OR upgrades at some point or another. And there will always be people who will hit you, be it from the BL or be it from other places.

You say "better to go for hf rather than osmon" without providing any proof. I have a spreadsheet full of stat and gold values that demonstrates why you should actually go for Osmon first. If you want to purchase upgrades by going through whichever one is the cheapest, go for it. It's your build. But if you want to convince me to do it as well, then you're going to have to provide reasoning that isn't as shaky as what you currently espouse.

2. This looks great, very useful. Thank you for making it! :)

I'm glad the Buildings and Lands Guide helped!

3. The Buildings and Lands Guide was invaluable. You did all of the work to get the numbers, I just wrote a couple of formulas for them to run through. Thank you :D

4. This was very well organized and put together. Thank you a lot OP! I plan on using this as a reference. :)

5. Does this take the plunder earned for gold spent into account for speeding things up/slowing them down? If you earn the same amount per hit then this guide makes complete sense. That said, your gold/hit changes differently on different lands so it seems like one needs to consider the change to gold earned vs. what might not be the most Stat efficient upgrade if it would allow you to earn future upgrades faster.

6. Yes but as has been said previously, plunder per upgrade is a hidden stat/algorithm therefore it's impossible for that to be done without statistics from the Devs.
    (alternatively if you can convince a BC player to drop build and have several hundred trillion out, that could work too)

7. Go for it...
    I wouldlove to see how many days it takes you to save trillions to upgrade 1 osmon...

Yes cs will rise so as well as plunder with low cs :)
    Also not an easy path for all when u r not doing hte b2b..

Besides cs matters now to get into big clans...
    And if u r doing small ebs (as per low cs) without spending real life money, bettet max ur hf and hls, abyss than go for osmon lvl 8 above...

8. Op would love to see you build as you have mentioned without doing hte :)
    Then we will see

9. As soon as you said max your HL's, your argument lost any credibility...

10. ... Why are you telling us how to live? Seems your thing is flawed big time...

11. I normally wouldnt be one to say this but people here must be independent and dislike to follow your guide. 

12. Good Job
    Makes it easy to help newbies with build advice now

13. Definitely thankfully i know MYSELF best.....

14. Let's use spy buildings as an example.

HF cost 950bil to max.

Abyss costs 3.5tril to max.

Osman whatever its called is 18.3tril to max.

As you can see there really isn't that much difference cost to stats wise between HF and new lands. If you want to argue it's not better to max all the abyss first before you max new lands we can if you want.

Don't listen to this guy new players it will be more beneficial doing cheap upgrades excluding level 4 highland than saving god knows how much to max the most expensive thing.

Ultimately its your game so do whatever you want and play it how you want.

15. I believe this was for the general efficiency of everything, also if you can read, Grizz, you are working on HL along with new lands mostly. I believe Osmon Rai have better plunder, which could balance it out.

16. New lands don't have better plunder for the price abyss is better.

17. I agree, Abyss first is probably best call. However once you do 12-15 abyss I think doing HL and Osmon seems efficient enough. I mean if you follow what he says you'll almost be done with HL anyway(22 lands) and have only about 4 Osmon. So with abyss plunder you'd have plenty enough to finish HL quick.

18. Really I only do the expensive stuff when I get event rewards or do a train the rest of the time its easier to do small upgrades works out for me.

19. Yup thats why i said if u want min cost and dont have to save lots of gold, better ugrade abyss to max then hf then hl, then go for osmon..

While doing upgrade u have to see with min gold which gives u more stats and go for that..

Eg :
    If ur abyss are lvl 4 - 250b
    And osmon are lvl 4 - 500b

Go for abyss...

20. I will say this again. The guide doesn't tell you to immediately max Osmon Rai, it tells you first to get Osmon Rai to level 8.

Getting Osmon Rai spy buildings to level 8 costs 6.3 tril, and gives you 3474660/3474660 stats - 6.95 million combined stats.

Getting Abyss spy buildings to level 10 costs 3.5 tril, and gives you 1952240/1952240 stats - 3.9 million combined stats.

If you just look at the upgrades themselves, you'll realize that yes, getting Abyss to level 10 is slightly more efficient. But what you fail to take into account is the cost of buying land. My guide factors the cost of buying land alongside the cost of getting upgrades and thus works out the path that will give you the most stats for the least gold spent.

Please actually look at the guide before you start critiquing it. Upgrading Osmon Rai to level 9 comes after you have 10 max lands on Abyss and 9 lands on OR, which, by themselves, easily put your over 100 MCS. Upgrading Osmon Rai to level 10 comes after you have bought every single land possible on OR and placed a level 9 building on it - at that point, Osmon Rai by itself should be giving you nearly 300 MCS.

And again, I will reiterate. This guide is not designed for fastest growth or cheapest upgrade path. This guide is designed to get the maximum stats output with the minimum gold input.