The Optimal Purchase Guide [Efficiency Guide Revamped]

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Koyuki, May 19, 2016.

1. So I'm right thanks but I already knew I was.

2. Did you even bother to read my reply? lol

3. I'll leave you to it you obviously don't like criticism and advice so carry on cya.

The op is still wrong.

4. Basically yeah. :lol:

5. That excel spreadsheet is extremely useful, Helps me determine where to spend my silver bars.

6. Good job, however does this take in consideration continental tokens? Since some of the lands cost trillions and you save that amount when using the token, it changes the efficiency.

7. Continental tokens upgrade a banner not unlock lands wth are you talking about

8. Thanks for the guide btw ill be following it on this acc to see if its actually better

9. I stand corrected then. I was referring to the tokens the devs gave out a few years ago that unlocked the next land for free. I thought they were the same thing.

10. Why would it include an extreme rare event which happened years ago and probably never will again. TBH if you think about it, you should always buy the most expensive, not much to debate

11. Thanks. Fascinating read

12. Bump for the lil ones

13. Everytime you say buy a land does that implie to put a lvl 1 building on it?

14. This is cool. Nice job :D

15. Thanks so much, this helpes greatly 

16. Obviously

17. It implies to put a level 1 building on it then to upgrade it to the level of all other buildings in that region. So if, for example, you have 12 level 2 Unkari Ice Trees, when you buy your 13th Frostland, you place a level 1 Ice Tree, upgrade to level 2, and only then do you buy your next land.

18. Buying a land without putting at least a lvl1 building is just a waste of gold, as you give up on additional plunder (whatever small your stats increase might be). You might want to keep a few buildings at lvl1 (on HF, Abyss or OR) as those have an anomaly in troop counts and therefore allow a much higher number of actions per full unload.

Good job on the number crunching!

One thing I don't agree on though would be the efficiency of upgrading Osmon Rai buildings compared to Abyss ones. It makes no sense at all to upgrade OR ones to lvl6 before having upgraded Abyss ones to 10, as for an equivalent cost, the Abyss ones have more stats. This is in fact the case for any comparison between a same cost Abyss and OR building.

Tbh, I would consider leaving OR buildings at lvl1 (new land plus new building is always great for plunder) and focus upon Abyss.