☼ Air Lands Price Guide/Tier 8 ☼

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Chaos, Mar 31, 2016.

1. My thought exactly

2. Chaos,

Shouldn't the total land cost be 49.56 T ? I don't think you added the 4.5 T for the 25th land in your total.

Also, the total L10 building cost is 18.305 T. Your 17.850 T total does not include the cost of the L1-L4.

Regards,
    Firefly

3. Fantastic work Chaos! Those stats look stunning on you. 

4. You are probably right, I was hesitating when I did the calculations, as I was in a rush to post this. Thanks firefly, for the heads up!

Thanks Daph!! 

5. Bet his owner is ecstatic lol

6. I sure would be Lethal

7. And over a bil bfe for one piece of equipment.....just wow

8. Hes in war, quick hire his ally ...lolol

9. 7T for the last UG on a spy build? Am I reading that right? :shock:

10. Yes, it's crazy.

11. It was supposed to be an alternative to building abyssal, but with the price of these lands it seems you need to plunder from abyssal to even do this. Not an alternative at all really.

12. What about towers? Does it make the plunder DROP or is it the same with abyss?

13. Haven't inquired much about it, but I would assume they do raise plunder. Still, there's that one caveat, the increase isn't as significant leap as a normal non-towered air land building would in plunder.

14. Did anyone else's plunder drop after upgrading a few building to level 2?

15. Thanks for showing off I mean the heads up

16. Have you tried an hte alone yet? 

17. yup

18. the first ugs are 'cheap'

19. Thanks chaos, btw how did you saved up so much gold ?

20. Towers always drop plunder. I went from 55m AP to 48M AP when I added my towers to SB and upgraded them. They where not replacing troop buildings either. Fresh towers on fresh lands. One persons experience