★ Equipment Guide ★

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Choccy, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Re: [COMING SOON!] ★ Equipments Guide ★

Assuming not since all past guides were not downloadable

2. Re: [COMING SOON!] ★ Equipments Guide ★

I do actually have a downloadable guide,the downloadable version of the Epic Battles Guide (link here). And I may be making a downloadable version of the Buildings Guide, but I'm not sure.

To answer your question
    Agent_Spector, I'll look into it, and see if it's possible. But first I need to get done with the guide here in forums! :)

3. Re: [COMING SOON!] ★ Equipments Guide ★

Does anyone in the game have better equipment than --DT-- ?

4. Re: [COMING SOON!] ★ Equipments Guide ★

Thanks chocolate you're to best.

5. Re: [COMING SOON!] ★ Equipments Guide ★

When's tier 9 coming? :)

6. Re: [COMING SOON!] ★ Equipments Guide ★

I'm pretty sure chocolate needs the ring to continue (Correct me if I'm wrong)

7. Re: [COMING SOON!] ★ Equipments Guide ★

I've all the info for the epic battle equipment, except the enchantment costs for some levels for the Stingpoint.

I haven't got so much time to work on the guide, but I'll continue on it when I get more time! :)

8. Re: [COMING SOON!] ★ Equipments Guide ★

There aren't any tier 9 equipment, as none equipment are dropping from The Vanished Paladins (the only epic battle in tier 9). :)

9. Re: [COMING SOON!] ★ Equipments Guide ★

Bloody new phone :lol: that was meant to be "When's tier 9+ Info Coming" haha I'm aware the TVP no equip drops!

10. Re: [COMING SOON!] ★ Equipments Guide ★

Don't lie

11. Re: [COMING SOON!] ★ Equipments Guide ★

Oh, okay. I've the information, so I'll be adding it as soon as possible! :)

12. Re: [COMING SOON!] ★ Equipments Guide ★

Great Job please Finish I have learned two helpful things from this thread thanks and keep em comming..

13. Re: [COMING SOON!] ★ Equipments Guide ★

Thank you! :)

All epic battle equipment up to tier 10 have been added now.

The rest will be added as soon as possible. Sorry for it taking some time, but I've been busy in life plus that some health issues have occured. But it's better now, and I'll probably have some time to work on it in the next days! :)

14. Re: [COMING SOON!] ★ Equipments Guide ★

Bump

15. Re: [COMING SOON!] ★ Equipments Guide ★

Dying to see this all. Keep going

16. Re: [COMING SOON!] ★ Equipments Guide ★

The guide has now been updated with all the tier 11 epic battle equipment and all the permanent banners/avatars. I'll try to get the rest done as soon as possible! :)

17. Re: [COMING SOON!] ★ Equipments Guide ★

You're the best <3

18. Re: [COMING SOON!] ★ Equipments Guide ★

Such a great start chocolate :) can't wait to see the finishing touches on this this guide!!!

19. Re: [COMING SOON!] ★ Equipments Guide ★

Thanks a lot! I'll try to finish it as soon as possible! :D

20. Re: [COMING SOON!] ★ Equipments Guide ★

The tier 12 epic battles equipment and the Red Paladin war equipment have been added to the guide! :)