(UPDATED)Blaze Undying Ring Enchantment Level Cost And Stats

Check out our featured guides.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Blaze Undying Ring Enchantment Level Costs And Stats

Postby Nighthawk_FPBO_1 on Oct 6 2015, 9:04am

Looks like a lot of activity needed
Last edited by Nighthawk_FPBO_1 on Oct 8 2015, 12:54am, edited 1 time in total.
Nighthawk_FPBO_1

Postby x1-_JlnchrIkl-DVF-Shinobi_EUR0 on Oct 6 2015, 9:18am

I'm up to 35 ash! lol I'm curious does the extra rare ring come from eb or icon???

Both looking hopeless, to me at this point...
x1-_JlnchrIkl-DVF-Shinobi_EUR0

Postby Choccy on Oct 6 2015, 11:28am

x1-_jinchriki_-Shonobi____Eur0 wrote:I'm up to 35 ash! lol I'm curious does the extra rare ring come from eb or icon???

Both looking hopeless, to me at this point...

The rare ring can only be obtained through the Icon of Agony, it's not dropped from the epic battle.
Choccy

Re: Blaze Undying Ring Enchantment Level Costs

Postby Majin_Venom on Oct 6 2015, 11:49am

N_C_U-Pookie wrote:Devs are testing for the limit - at what point will they stop pouring money in.

Yes for 10 dlls EB, plus Xtals this is The best money grab EB and worst pay out (items)that has been, The last rings from The Hives Was a free EvEnt, this is a Pay to Play EvEnt
Majin_Venom
2016 ASW Champion

Postby HEAVENS_HAMMER on Oct 6 2015, 1:07pm

Developers you guys are taking a rare thing in business and throwing it away eg consumer loyalty. The constant ignorance towards the KAW community that you guys are portraying is at best arrogant and at worst self destructive.
You give us the opportunity to voice concerns and issues then ignore them to your and OUR games detriment. You have a golden gift in the fact that your consumer base is in constant contact with you giving you the amazing opportunity to move your business in a direction that can only benefit both, but you do not take that opportunity with both hands and run with it, you make decisions that are incomprehensible to any with one drop of business sense. Your business model or attitude seems to be that if you never quite let people make it then they will just keep striving for an unreachable goal. This is so removed from the reality of business it causes me to wonder if you guys are just 18 yr old kids playing at manipulation on a global level. There is no reason for this game to die or disappear, yet it may due to your ineptitude. I hope that your inability to remove your egos from the every day running of this game comes soon so we can all be a part of the success of KAW. I'm hoping that this post reaches the correct ears/eyes and that someone in your office has the courage to stand up and move KAW in a direction beneficial to all. Happy Kawing to all.
HEAVENS_HAMMER

Postby ISI-IOI-IRI-IAI on Oct 6 2015, 1:07pm

Enchant costs are insane. Stupid pay to win nonsense.
ISI-IOI-IRI-IAI

Postby CraCkFaRrOkH on Oct 6 2015, 1:12pm

who even has lv7....
CraCkFaRrOkH

Postby NoodIe on Oct 6 2015, 2:59pm

Apparently someone
NoodIe

Postby sdghadths on Oct 6 2015, 7:06pm

I got the ring after 4 ebs. Only used like 5 nobils I farmed over the last month plus the free things devs handed out. Eb sucks tbh hte still better or ts and asof for gold. Never did that monster eb so idk about lowland eb. Anyway I beat kaw I'm done lol.
sdghadths

Postby _BuTtNaKeD_-SpAzTeCiAn-_TwInKy on Oct 6 2015, 7:29pm

Basically, if you dont get it all the way to lvl 10, you just bought a dust collector.
_BuTtNaKeD_-SpAzTeCiAn-_TwInKy

PreviousNext

Return to Guides