(UPDATED)Blaze Undying Ring Enchantment Level Cost And Stats

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Rubber_Ducky, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Re: Blaze Undying Ring Enchantment Level Costs And Stats

Looks like a lot of activity needed

2. Re: Blaze Undying Ring Enchantment Level Costs And Stats

I'm up to 35 ash! lol I'm curious does the extra rare ring come from eb or icon???

Both looking hopeless, to me at this point...

3. Re: Blaze Undying Ring Enchantment Level Costs And Stats

The rare ring can only be obtained through the Icon of Agony, it's not dropped from the epic battle.

4. Re: Blaze Undying Ring Enchantment Level Costs

Yes for 10 dlls EB, plus Xtals this is The best money grab EB and worst pay out (items)that has been, The last rings from The Hives Was a free EvEnt, this is a Pay to Play EvEnt

5. Re: Blaze Undying Ring Enchantment Level Costs And Stats

Developers you guys are taking a rare thing in business and throwing it away eg consumer loyalty. The constant ignorance towards the KAW community that you guys are portraying is at best arrogant and at worst self destructive.
    You give us the opportunity to voice concerns and issues then ignore them to your and OUR games detriment. You have a golden gift in the fact that your consumer base is in constant contact with you giving you the amazing opportunity to move your business in a direction that can only benefit both, but you do not take that opportunity with both hands and run with it, you make decisions that are incomprehensible to any with one drop of business sense. Your business model or attitude seems to be that if you never quite let people make it then they will just keep striving for an unreachable goal. This is so removed from the reality of business it causes me to wonder if you guys are just 18 yr old kids playing at manipulation on a global level. There is no reason for this game to die or disappear, yet it may due to your ineptitude. I hope that your inability to remove your egos from the every day running of this game comes soon so we can all be a part of the success of KAW. I'm hoping that this post reaches the correct ears/eyes and that someone in your office has the courage to stand up and move KAW in a direction beneficial to all. Happy Kawing to all.

6. Re: Blaze Undying Ring Enchantment Level Costs And Stats

Enchant costs are insane. Stupid pay to win nonsense.

7. Re: Blaze Undying Ring Enchantment Level Costs And Stats

who even has lv7....

8. Re: Blaze Undying Ring Enchantment Level Costs And Stats

Apparently someone

9. Re: Blaze Undying Ring Enchantment Level Costs And Stats

I got the ring after 4 ebs. Only used like 5 nobils I farmed over the last month plus the free things devs handed out. Eb sucks tbh hte still better or ts and asof for gold. Never did that monster eb so idk about lowland eb. Anyway I beat kaw I'm done lol.

10. Re: Blaze Undying Ring Enchantment Level Costs And Stats

Basically, if you dont get it all the way to lvl 10, you just bought a dust collector.

11. Re: Blaze Undying Ring Enchantment Level Costs And Stats

The levels for ring enchanments and ashes need and the amount of time given to get them is wack, this should just be seen as a temp hte devs must be high.

12. Re: Blaze Undying Ring Enchantment Level Costs And Stats

So we all know that devs surely will keep ZTA to run longer for ppls to collect 5K+ ashes for enchantment

13. Re: Blaze Undying Ring Enchantment Level Costs And Stats

So these enchants fail ? So i could pay money to open the icons or whatever then have that money just disappear in the mage ?

Ata just really doesn't give a poop anymore do they?

14. Re: Blaze Undying Ring Enchantment Level Costs And Stats

i hope it resets at lv10

15. Re: Blaze Undying Ring Enchantment Level Costs And Stats

16. Re: Blaze Undying Ring Enchantment Level Costs And Stats

Yeah ill pass on this ring. Nice try devs...nice try.

17. Re: Blaze Undying Ring Enchantment Level Costs And Stats

Wow, just wow.

And the crazy thing is someone has reached these levels to be able to relay the enchantment costs. 3k cůmulative ash? Lol

18. Re: Blaze Undying Ring Enchantment Level Costs And Stats

Thank you very much for this thread man!

This ring is definitely too expensive, not gonna bother lol!

19. Re: Blaze Undying Ring Enchantment Level Costs And Stats

Cost for the ring is beyond stupid. Still like the eb for gold and chance at crux chests though so whatever.

20. Re: Blaze Undying Ring Enchantment Level Costs And Stats

They had to have sunk a few hundred dollars into it. It's ridiculous.