[LOOKING FOR ALL NEW BUILDING NAMES/COSTS/STATIC STATS] ❰ Buildings & Lands ❱

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Choccy, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Bump to help someone find it

2. Re: ❰ Buildings

Still incredibly useful, however I wish there was a conversion for Building Tokens at each different region of land ! :)

3. Re: ❰ Buildings

There's already a guide to this, located here.

Also, thanks to the player Mami for spotting an error with the stats for the lvl 10 Kraken Lair building. It has been corrected now! :)

4. Re: ❰ Buildings

Necrobump old thread, will it be locked???

5. Re: ❰ Buildings

/lock for necrobumping

6. Re: ❰ Buildings

Thank you for the guide!

7. Re: Circle of Elementals

My circle of elements level 1 is telling me it’ll cost me 1,500,000,000 to build. Did the prices change? :(

8. Re: ❰ Buildings

Level 2 ended up being 2.25b, and level 3 was 3b. I would assume this is the same with all the buildings in that tier.

9. Re: ❰ Buildings

It looks like all of the prices for the Lowland buildings were cut in half. All the Lowland buildings have been updated now. Thank for letting me know! :)

Other stuff that also was updated:
    - On the Defensive Fortress page it displayed the information for the Defensive Tower instead. This has now been fixed.
    - Incorrect information for the Arboreal Dungeon building at level 1 was corrected.

If you should see anything else that needs to be changed/that is incorrect, please let me know.

10. Re: ❰ Buildings

Where do T9 buildings go?

11. Re: ❰ Buildings

They go in the deepmine, which is unlocked after buying 15 osman rai lands.

12. Y is it on the more expensive lands.. The higher tier and pay give you way less stats. I think that this is really unfair. Absolutely unfair. As it's still.. As always... Quicker 4 huge builds & slower for small yet in-between feels like forever to upgrade

13. Any update on new land/building soon?

14. There's 2 threads in AT that include it.

15. I'm looking for total cs each level new adt and can't find it in any of threads...

16. Which troop type brings the most plunder? ( attack, defense, or balanced?)

17. Attack has less plunder per atk, blanace gives you more attacks per bar and has more plunder per atk than the high attack building, and defense bring more plunder per atk than the other two

18. Re: ❰ Buildings

defense technically but pretty sure its all relatively equal. hansels have always made good plunder and theyre balanced so idk

19. What is the best /fastest way to get the fatesands crest plate shards?

20. Links not working, something to do with update?