[LOOKING FOR ALL NEW BUILDING NAMES/COSTS/STATIC STATS] ❰ Buildings & Lands ❱

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Choccy, Sep 12, 2015.

1. I've reserved the posts I need for now! :)

2. More information will be out tomorrow! :)

3. The building information for Prizmai Ashtarak has been added to the guide.

4. Gj chocolate glad my info helped this awesome guide

5. Re: ❰ Buildings

Great work as usual chocolate!
    Big thx for that.

Just some ideas:

Add a Spreadsheet for each Building like the one from kezzer Chaos used in his Osmon Rai priceguides as an overview.
    Also an extra-Part in this Spreadsheet could Display the bang for bucks (bta/gold) for each Lvl. For the specific Upgrade and for the total Lvl of the Building and the accumulated Gold spent on all upgrades.

And a bang for bucks Rating also would be just Wicked: for each Building Type and Lvl there would be a Rating on how much bang for bucks it brings compared to all other buildings and lvls of the Same kind for all Tiers.
    This way you could easily See which upgrades are worth aiming on and which to avoid until the Rest is bc.

I know its a Lot of work and those are just some things that came into my mind.

You are doing a Great work anyway ️.

6. Re: ❰ Buildings

I actually have something like this on the way but progress is slow as life is busy right now

7. Re: ❰ Buildings

What happened to all wulfs guides for equip ebs and lands they were layed out in a much more logical manner and user friendly manner. I appreciate all the work but please look at the others.

8. Re: ❰ Buildings

you do realize this is like an exact copy of wulf's guide but updated

9. when did wulf get a name change? o.o

10. Wish u were updated now so I could put it in my kaw book

11. Images of the buildings from the Osmon Rai lands have been added.

I'm still missing information from 5 of the buildings from the new lands, check this thread to post information/see what information is missing. All help is appreciated! :)

12. Re: ❰ Buildings

Ty

13. Images are broken for the osmond rai attack buildings

14. That's because I haven't got any images there yet, it'll be updated once I get the information I need! :)

15. Tyvm chocolate23 for ur hard work, great job!!

16. yup thanks a lot

17. Re: ❰ Buildings

Those guides were filled with incorrect information.

18. Re: ❰ Buildings

What is the price in green?

19. Re: ❰ Buildings

That's the selling price! :)