What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Moody, Jun 22, 2015.

1. There is no requirement. No stepping up or down. If ATA thinks you're awesome, they award the honor. That's it.

You are not told anything. You get a message that you are a VK, and your name turns blue.

The current roster of VKs all have done good things for the community, and some of those suggested are deserving. ATA should be more active in awarding good behaviour and helpful players.

I think the program was designed to do that, buy along the way they dropped the ball.

2. Sure there is no official requirement but then again willy you are a great example of what happens when you don't meet the expected behavioural expectations. Also yes there is the option to step down as several people have done it in the past, Mango and Sean893 have done it for example. They came back as we all know but a lot of your message isn't correct.

3. Edit 2nd July 2016
    Addition of PETAL
    Re-addition of Mango

4. Odd. They didn't announce it, but so she is.

5. Edit 22nd June 2017
    Addition of SouthernSweetie
    Removal of Mango

6. Bump because everyone else was using the wrong thread.

7. I'm inactive. Why did Mango get the blue removed?

8. Put subtley... mango isn't mango anymore

10. #Ireg for VK

11. #literallyanyoneforvkasrightnowitstillispointlessasitisntbeingutilizedproperly

12. Do valiant knights still exist?

13. No they were killed off by the demonic forces of the apes

14. Most of these players inac I think.....y not give these titles to more active players?

15. Wait a sec! Your a dude °_°

Nice thread btw very pretty love
    I'm still trying to become a vk myself. So far... Nothing lol but I have high hopes :)

16. I am a dude! I think! Let me go check...

17. Can confirm

18. :lol: fr you waited 3 minutes to confirm

19. Had to find it first