What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Check out our featured guides.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Apr 2 2018, 7:33am

Kezzer wrote:Sure there is no official requirement but then again willy you are a great example of what happens when you don't meet the expected behavioural expectations. Also yes there is the option to step down as several people have done it in the past, Mango and Sean893 have done it for example. They came back as we all know but a lot of your message isn't correct.

Why would anyone step down. All you get is a blue name.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby oblachko on Apr 2 2018, 10:47am

Vk was meant for people who contribute to the kaw community. Not to stop doing what you got it for
oblachko

Postby Tzshifter on Apr 2 2018, 12:14pm

Devs just mad swabia speaks the truth about this horrible game so they hit him right where it hurt they took away his VK, devs only like yes men in positions of power.
Tzshifter

Postby oblachko on Apr 3 2018, 6:11am

Tzshifter wrote:Devs just mad swabia speaks the truth about this horrible game so they hit him right where it hurt they took away his VK, devs only like yes men in positions of power.

People like you say this is a bad game but still come on everyday and. Spew hate just leave if you don’t like it no reason to be here
oblachko

Postby Kezzer on Apr 3 2018, 6:32am

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:VK doesn’t really matter but if ATA award it then it should be like any other achievement....permanent.

Mod achievement isn't permanent as far as I know 
Kezzer

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Apr 3 2018, 1:22pm

Tzshifter wrote:Devs just mad swabia speaks the truth about this horrible game so they hit him right where it hurt they took away his VK, devs only like yes men in positions of power.
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby Moody on Apr 3 2018, 1:26pm

I would like to point out that VK really isn’t a position of power, all you get is a blue name. No favour with the dev or support team just recognition for being a positive influence.

To have this removed, the player has to generally be silenced for something or make repeated unvaliant remarks in public channels. What makes an unvaliant remark? That’s whatever the devs decide it to be and that’s their call as it is their game.
Moody

Postby CharIie on Apr 3 2018, 6:17pm

I think more recognition foe the influence of players would have been very healthy for the game however now it is far too late.
CharIie

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Apr 3 2018, 6:33pm

Kezzer wrote:
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:VK doesn’t really matter but if ATA award it then it should be like any other achievement....permanent.

Did I say mod ?
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby CharIie on Apr 3 2018, 6:42pm

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:
Kezzer wrote:

Did I say mod ?

Oof
CharIie

PreviousNext

Return to Guides